HEY LADIES. here is some hope for those who need..

lovemykitties

Reaction score
hi all
so just going to fill you in on what I went through before I got my BFP... I stopped my pill and then got my withdrawal Bleed for 4 days then ovulated abt a weeks after I know I ovulated because I got a whole tank of clear white jelly CM... I still haven't gotten a regular period after the withdrawal bleed.. we only had sex 3 times within the 2 weeks of my withdrawal bleed and supposedly getting my period. During the tww I had NO cm at all, I have been bone dry and still am, I still only have one sore boob both boobs are full but just that one is very painful and tender. I have no morning sickness and no lots of cm, so just for all those wondering you don't have to have a heck load of cm to be pregnant or use as a sign... I am now over a week late and tested at 4 days late and got a faint positive.. tested at 8/7 days late a got a positve.. Getting blood test results today to be 100% sure.. Please as questions if u need. I was in the pill for 3 or 4 monthsand managed to fall pregnant in less then a month of being of them..

Oh and i did calculate my withdrawl bleed as a period and ovulated as normal straight after

Thanks for your story! I'm only 1 day late, but have been having "AF" symptoms for about 5 days. Still testing negative except for 1 faint positive that was after time so could be an evap.

Went to do a blood test yesterday and it came back nagative. Told the doc thats impossible as iv had so many positive hpt and decided to go to a different lab and get another done today and it came back positive

Went to do a blood test yesterday and it came back nagative. Told the doc thats impossible as iv had so many positive hpt and decided to go to a different lab and get another done today and it came back positive

I bet the first lab either mixed up your results or did a straight hcg as opposed to a beta test. Good for you for insisting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->