Hey ladies Sex question :D

We DTD 3 days after I gave birth, couldn't wait any longer!
I too have read about the 6 week thing it's due to the area the placenta was attached leaving an open wound and rarely tiny air bubbles can enter your bloodstream and can kill, but thoughts of that went out the window x

Aside from external injuries the reason your meant to wait is the cervix will slowly close and before 6 weeks is still quite open so penetration can introduce germs and cause infection,
If you do decide to do it use a condom so no bacteria from skin or bodily fluids can enter the cervix

I too have read about the 6 week thing it's due to the area the placenta was attached leaving an open wound and rarely tiny air bubbles can enter your bloodstream and can kill, but thoughts of that went out the window x

Omg! Did you not have heavy pp bleeding? It took about a week for mine to calm down.

Omg! Did you not have heavy pp bleeding? It took about a week for mine to calm down.

No I didn't, it was like a regular period after the first 48 hours and that doesn't stop us.
I don't know if it was lighter as I had a manual removal of the placenta, maybe them pulling it out helped the blood flow quicker??

We dtd 6 days after CS. My HV came that day with my contraceptive pill and she said it has immediate effect, so we wasted no time!

Although I was there like a sack of spuds, it still felt "right". OH made sure he was gentle with me.

I DTD 17 days after my c-section. Kind of early, but I was on pelvic rest for 12 weeks before my twins were born, I was SO ready! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->