hey ladies

Mummy&bump

Reaction score
hello im new to this site! how is every1 getting on? im currently 3mnths pregnant with my first baby so im assumin im stil in the 1st trimester. jus glad the forst 12 weeks are over? how far along are uz all and is this ur first babys?

xxx :hug:

Hi Mummy&bump

I also only joined totday, am not quite as far along as you though - just been to the docs this morning and I'm 5 weeks :) It is my first baby like you though.

MrsPumpkin xxx

awww congrats! its unbeliveable when u first get those 2 blue lines isnt it! the few weeks will fly by!

xx

Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to BnB XxX

Congratulations! I am about 7 or 8 wks along (don't know for sure as I can't remember the date of my last period) and this is my second :)
Welcome!

congrats hun and welcome...im around 7 weeks maybe less due to long cycle!! cant wait to reach 12 week mark so i can shout about it due to m/c last year xxxxxx

aww hun it will fly in! i mc on th 6th july jus fell prg staright awat agina after 15mtnhs of trying, best thing to do its try concentrate on something elsen try forget ur pregnant! i kno ts hard tho!

xx

hi hun and welcome to BnB :)

im 10+3, cant wait to make that 12 week mark :)

Congrats on your pregnancy, all the ladies on here are lovely, so feel free to ask or talk about anything x

how did uz manage 2 get ur tickers up n pictures! iv tried n thought i put them up but there not there :( lol duno wat iv dun??

xx

:hi: and congratulations. I am pg with my first and very excited. Been lucky and no MS at all :dance: feeling fine, just fat and bloated ! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"