• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hey, new here :)

FizzleBob

On A Break!
Reaction score
Hi all,
i'm pretty new to this section of the website, so thought i'd let everyone know who I am...

My names Fizz, I have a little boy who is 1, called Charlie. And me and the OH are TTC #2.

We aren't doing any temp charting, ovulation tests or anything like that.
Just plain taking Folic Acid and hoping it happens.

Well, as far as the calendar is concerned, it's been 4 weeks and 4 days since my last, girlie thing. Could this be something? Ive got a test waiting but dont want to waste it.

Ive read with interest, that people have 40 day cycles. How do you work this out? Im pretty naive when it comes to this, we've just always marked down my start and finish date, and if nothing within 6 weeks, we test..

Im not up to much regarding the shorthand on here so can anyone help please?

Look forward to hearing from you, and sharing, hopefully, good news!

hello & welcome!! You can work out the length of your cycle by counting from first day of af to first day of next one! (af=period) xx

hello & welcome!! You can work out the length of your cycle by counting from first day of af to first day of next one! (af=period) xx

Oh right, how useful do you find it to find out the length of your cycle?

I didnt actually know of how many ways there is of actually conceiving, well TTC...

basically are ur cycles around the same time each month? if they are for example say its the 4th of the month u count ur cycle from the 4th april til 4th may and thats how long ur cycle is mine is a 32 day cycle. so if your late you know roughly what calendar date your on. why dont u join fertilityfriend.com u can use it for your charting and cycle lengths it may help x

basically are ur cycles around the same time each month? if they are for example say its the 4th of the month u count ur cycle from the 4th april til 4th may and thats how long ur cycle is mine is a 32 day cycle. so if your late you know roughly what calendar date your on. why dont u join fertilityfriend.com u can use it for your charting and cycle lengths it may help x

Ahh yeah, Cool.
Seems a little 'new' to me though :)
Will give that a go, Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back