Hey there everybody!

L

Lara18

Hi im Lara i just turned 18 last month and i just found out that im 5 weeks 2 days pregnant and i could'nt be more frightened. I just dont know what to do. My fiancee wants me to abort, we are both apprentices so on minimum pay, im a trainee horse riding instructor and groom and my partner is a trainee CAD technition. He says he will stick by me no matter what but that a baby just is'nt possible atm. I just dont know what to think, im so confused and scared. Thanks xxxx

:hugs: Welcome to BnB!

Wishing you all the best what ever your choice may be. :hugs:

Welcome. My OH said the same. I didn't listen. It's my baby. He's happy now

I think ive made my descision. Im keeping this baby, its my baby, I would love if he stayed but if he decides that he really cant raise this baby then thats his choice. Im already far to attached and already starting to feel sick in the mornings, IM SO EXCITED !!! xxxxxxxxxx

:hi: Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your bump!

Congratulations! It's up to you in the end. I hope the choice you make is the right one for you and even if you are left on your own there is plenty of support and financially you will be surprised how much help you can get :hugs:

Welcome, and if you need anything please let me know, you're alone, we all are here to help you and support you

hey... welcome and congrats. im 20 and when i found out i was pregnant i was working as a groom. i gave it up at 6wks tho cos i couldnt carry on riding and competing. moneys been tight but weve managed so far.
private message me anytime if you wana chat.
its your decision think long and hard about it. dont make the wrong one.
x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->