HEY

Not in Ireland myself but welcome :hi:

hi I'm just getting over a cold. good news is that LO has been very active today :happydance::happydance: I love it when I feel movement. its getting stronger every day. how are you? :hugs:

thats great, im still in the early stages yet but i cant wait til it gets bigger so excited. :D

the time will fly by. I can't believe i'm 18 wks already.

awh i'm only half of wat u are, hope it does fly in, never been so excited b4!!! :L

it will fly hun. its unreal. I remember when we had our 12 wk scan we got our appointment forthe 20 wk scan and it was 8 wks away. Now its only over a week away. its unreal. its flying by :happydance: how are you feeling? any sickness?

I am doing good, september is a great month for a baby :) I mean its not like we get hot summers :rofl:; my lo was born on september 11th (memorable birthday) and me and my dh are both in september too. mind you virgos can be fussy :roll:

so hows pregnant life with ya?

:rofl: I'm a Virgo too. i'm soooo fussy. my birthday is the 30th of August. I actually didn't think of the fact that the baby would be a Virgo too :dohh:
I'm feeling fine just can't get comfy in bed :hissy: if i do fall asleep i end up having to pee :dohh: and then lie awake for ages trying to get comfy again :rofl:

:rofl: oh I remember it too well

so ladymilly is this your 1st little one or are there more ladymillys?

I have a daughter who will be 9 ( i feel so old :rofl:) in June and my OH has a girl who will be 5 in July. they are hoping for a baby brother so he won't take their toys :rofl::rofl: Oh and we have a puppy bull mastiff called Pearl :rofl:

old :rofl: I have a nearly 18 year old :shock: a 13 year old, a 9 year old, a 2 year old and a baby of 7 months and I'm 35 years old:shock: ??!!! whatcha complainin about woman :rofl: oh and I have 9 dogs:blush: :lol:

:shock::shock: wow. thats a lot to handle :rofl::rofl: your so young. what kind of dogs do you have (can't believe you have 9 :rofl:)

:rofl: patterdale terriers, they're like myself noisy and they listen to no-one :rofl: 9 year olds are great craic eh? :roll: :rofl: mines into highschool musical :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"