• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

hey

colin_jones

Reaction score
hi my name is colin

my fiance Terrie is part of this site and shes finally convinced me to join.

We have a son called John-Rhys and we live in North Wales (currently with my parents)

I accidently joined up as Colin but typed in the wrong email address by accident just incase Admin want to delete that account.

look forward to chatting to you all

Colin

hiya and welcome.
congratulations.
x

:lol: there are some men about on the forum!

hello and welcome. :D There are a few blokes on here and increasing in number.

Yes there are a few guys pottering about. Valentine75 is a guy (mine infact :lol: )

ah yeah... he made something on photobucket and now terrie is getting frustrated trying to upload images to it.... shes not very computer minded lol!

Thats the guy lol.

Photobuckt is pretty simple to use, she'll soon get the hang of it

hey colin welcome to BabyandBump :p

glad to see another bloke around my OH comes on now and again but he pretends hes shy and doesnt post much :lol: :lol: his id is locky2306

anyway hope you enjoy your stay at the mad house :lol: :lol:

xxx

lol im sure i will... ill keep an eye out for him... how do i join the guys bit of the forum?

you need to spam 10 posts :lol: :lol: i think anyway and then ask nicely to wobbles or stir crazy i think :? and they will grant you the golden key and let you in maybe :lol: :lol:

not sure how many posts it is but after a few you need to click the 'click here'

ello, i'm a bloke. don't let the girlies bully you, they gang up and get hormonal! :shock:

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h70/saff23/slap.gif

:rofl:

Jase said:
ello, i'm a bloke. don't let the girlies bully you, they gang up and get hormonal! :shock:

And most the lads love it!!

Welcome Colin!

haha jase! i know Terrie picks on me all the time... i just stay out of her way haha :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"