Hey

• Thread starter Becks & Riley
  • Start date
Hi welcome to the forum! i was on the other forum too but i was beaten black and blue and told not to ever post there again and to only post here 'or else'

LMFAO
I am of course joking !!
Hope you enjoy b & b !

Steph

yay online party i think?

:p
wow that forum has mistreated a few people i cant believe it

just shows how its not correctly moderated

hiya.. i think this forum is well nice btw, its a gorgeous colour,
its weird how many people left the other one cos like they were not likeing attitude bullies and stuff.
im not a nasty person but some of those on there make me really angry. to sayt the least

noo don't say anyhting bad about the mods!!!! I used to be one!!

The issue with it is that some people just get too comfy and some just like attention.

Beanie did you read stuff as staff?

x

they are evil..
act all nice at first and then treat us like little children.. = /

Becks not sure all the girls here had a problem tbh sweety just some people clashed with others overs & clashed over situations. Most of the girls here use both & a bigger % of BabyandBump now is not related but we grew on some familular names :D x

they are evil..
act all nice at first and then treat us like little children.. = /
Who the mods?

Aww hun if you feel like that maybe it would be good to pop a PM to the mod concerned or admin if you can't do that & try to resolve the situation even if its just so theres no upset between both parties (you them).

nah i just left, kept in touch with the people i got along with..
hopefully here will be a fresh start,
i want to share my pregnancy with nice people :)

Robyn, two of the mods are really good friends of mine. They have never treated me badly and I really don't appreciae you bad mouthing them. Sorry you had a rough time but please don't badmouth my friends in front of me.

Hi Becks and Riley,

You'll love it here, everyone is so nice, helpful and good at cheering you up, if anything turns nasty wobbs will soon stamp on your head!!

I was banned from pregnancy forum for putting one of these......:rofl:...... on a post!!

i havent a problem with the mods.
sorry if thats coming across.
just some of the people i thought were nice are not.
thats all im saying sorry if it seems like im badmouthing people. i havent mentioned any names... =/

Oh I will shurrup then.

Easy to sound angry though when you are .. we all been there (at some point any situation) :rofl:

Ohhh I'm stuck here lol

Robyn I hope you do enjoy your stay here hun ... x x

hahaha

I didnt bad mouth the mods as a person i sed they dont do anything to help they ignore the problem and delete it
*somebody* etc can have their say make us feel like dickheads etc and then a mod will come along and delete what we have 2 say not fair much??
Sami got driven out as well shes a good friend of mine
and i really liked ggg and suz
but once *somebody* says somethin the rest of the sheep follow her so bect i left
I want it to be nicee here
not people assumin im dissing their freinds

btw beanie do u remember me?
I think i remember u

but yeah.. we dont wanna argue about it anymore..

hows everyone today???

not bad weather is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"