Hey...

Lorna2012

Pregnant - 1st trimester
Reaction score
Just looking for a chat & a cheer up really. Been of the pill around 7months. & my period is at least 6days late mayb 9days, had all the sighs but just taken a test & came back Negative :(
Saved 1 for the morning just incase, feel gutted as was convinced I was pregnant. I am new 2 this so any tipe or advice guys?! :)

I'm no expert but if your that late and still getting :bfn: then its probably best to go to your doctor, they can do a blood test which should tell you definately whether or not your pregnant because it could be that the levels of pregnancy hormones arent high enough to give a positive test yet.

Also if you are stressed that can through your cycle off so thats why your late if your not pg.

hi there *hug*

it's a good thing you saved one test for the morning, because first morning urine contains a higher concentration of pregnancy hormone, so if you are pregnant it will detect it more easily :)

Have you been having any other symptoms, feeling any different?

hi there *hug*

it's a good thing you saved one test for the morning, because first morning urine contains a higher concentration of pregnancy hormone, so if you are pregnant it will detect it more easily :)

Have you been having any other symptoms, feeling any different?

Came back negative :(
Been having loads of symtoms, feeling sick at 4am everyday not been sick though, gone off some of my fave foods (not sure if that's a sign, but its strange) going 2 the toilet a million times a day, more sensative nipples ( nothing major) & being now 10days late! Think ill have 2 go doctors, just started a new job, wich deffinatly not stressful & loving my 2nd week. Unless that thrown my periods? :'(
Xxx

Some women can't get a BFP on a strip and the doctor may suggest doing a blood test.

You said you were on the pill though?? If you're late and you're on the pill and you take it as prescribed it could just be that you are missing your period due to the pill itself. That's what was happening to me when I was on the pill. I never had ever missed a period and I was on the pill for 10 years. Then 2 months I missed periods and thought maybe I messed up or got pg anyways, but I went to the doctor and they said it's normal to start missing your periods.

I really didn't like the idea that it's "norma" for my body to stop doing something it's supposed to do, which prompted me to make the decision to stop taking any birth control at all because I didn't want to start having any issues.

Definitely talk to your doctor about it. If it's the birth control they can probably switch you, but it sounds like you want to conceive?

Some women can't get a BFP on a strip and the doctor may suggest doing a blood test.

You said you were on the pill though?? If you're late and you're on the pill and you take it as prescribed it could just be that you are missing your period due to the pill itself. That's what was happening to me when I was on the pill. I never had ever missed a period and I was on the pill for 10 years. Then 2 months I missed periods and thought maybe I messed up or got pg anyways, but I went to the doctor and they said it's normal to start missing your periods.

I really didn't like the idea that it's "norma" for my body to stop doing something it's supposed to do, which prompted me to make the decision to stop taking any birth control at all because I didn't want to start having any issues.

Definitely talk to your doctor about it. If it's the birth control they can probably switch you, but it sounds like you want to conceive?

Oh nevermind.... I read that wrong. you've been off it for 7 months. I would still go in and get a blood test done and talk to your doctor. Just to check. :) Sorry for the mis-read!

awww i'm sorry it was negative :( *big hug*

But you should really go see a doctor then, maybe the test is just not picking it up, a blood test would really clear things up. Cause those symptoms you are describing do all sound like pregnancy symptoms, but it could also be so many other things.

:hugs:

so frustrating isnt it? Im late but got a BFN too, although as only recently off BCP not sure where i should be at, so im just keeping calm and carrying on!
x

Sooooo fustrating. Still not on n so weird how I've now got most of pregnancy symptoms :/
Hope u all get some better luck soon xx

Have you been to the doctors yet???

Nope, my doctors r usless! Can't get in till Monday. But I shall update you if Iget any news.
Just done another test this morning as still no period & came back Neg again :'(
Xxx

FX for u monday then. my docs the same phone up for something important and always have to wait over a week!

any update? how'd it go at the docs? x

Went 2 the doctors yesterday wud not give me a blood test, want me 2 take another test in 2weeks still not come on in 2wEeks ill b over a month late so see what happends in 2weeks lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->