heya girlies

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by MissyMojo, Apr 5, 2009.

1. MissyMojo

MissyMojo Army Wife, Mam & BFP

heya girls,
    i got my :bfp: on thursday and have a drs appt tomoro, what can i expect to happen at the drs??
    should i take anything with me?
    sshould i do a fesh hpt and take it down ??

any advice would be great :D

:cloud9:

2. bloodbinds

You won't need anything really, i took stuff with me, as well as a test, but she told me she didn't need to see any of it. The doctor will most likely just ask how you feel about it, was hospital you'll be attending, and give a pack with leaflets in about giving birth in a certain hospital. Then book you in with a mid-wife for when you're about 8/9 weeks gone. So not very exciting i'm afraid to say! But it's all i got anyway! lol. But have fun x

3. MissyMojo

how do i work out how far i am?? i had a withdrawl bleed on 13-18 feb but nothing since..... so i think im 7 weeks nowi think i might take a freah hpt with me just to re-assure myself too my favoured hospital is now over 50 miles away :( hahah bloomin army life

4. MummyToAmberx

MummyToAmberx Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy

if u need reassurance why dont ask if they can give u a test, least that way its free.

5. MissyMojo

i have a twin pack used one on thurs and got bfp, i just want to watch that cross appear again!!!

6. puppycat

puppycat Mum & PAL

Congratulations Missy!

It is fab when you see that test say positive for the first time, and every time after!!

Hope you manage to get what you want out of the Drs appt tomorrow. x

7. bklove

bklove We got married 4/07

Congrats! They'll probably set you up to do blood tests and ask about your medical history. You don't need anything but you, and the dates of your last period and guess the w/d bleeding. I'm assuming they'll help you figure out the dates. Good luck!

8. MissyMojo

my last natural af was in 2001!!!! before i went on birth control, if u go by my withdrawl bleed im 7 weeks,