heya girls

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Jayden'sMummy, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Jayden'sMummy

Jayden'sMummy Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx

Sorry for staying away for such a long time but needed some space to clear my head. a lot has happened the last month. :( i was in hospital for a week getting checked for menigitis so you could imagine how scared i was about that for bumps safety well turns out i have a really bad lung infection and i am run down and need to start taking more care of myself,

the worst news of all :'( .. 3 weeks ago i was told my grandad didnt have long left and he sadly passed away on the 4th of april. i miss him like mad and have been to see him and he looks so peacefull in his 'everton style' coffin with his slippers on and ciggys in his fingers :dohh: .. i haven't cried yet but im full aware of how much i am going to let out at his funeral on wednesday so will you all say a prayer for my amazing and brave grandad. thank you girls xx

jayden's fine, he is standing alone now and taking a few steps holding on to the couch and now has 6 teeth! he says lots now and eats like a adult haha he is a mummys boy and loves his 'daddy' 2! (meaning Ian)

bumps growing fine infact more than fine SHE!!! is so big!! :cloud9: calling my princess Macie - leigh and can't wait to meet her :D

I have moved in to my new place, settling in great and decorating it like mad ready for bumps arrival and in the middle of doing jaydens room which is white with his hand prints for a border in multi- colours

hope everyone is doing good and cant wait to hear of everyone
    xxxxx

2. princessellie

princessellie Pregnant with #3

hiya rach, sorry to hear uve been ill and about ur grandad :hugs:

but woohoo for your little princess, thats a lovely name :)

x

3. PrincessSoph

PrincessSoph Well-Known Member

so sorry to hear you've had a rough time

glad it wasnt menegitis must have been so scary for you.

and to loose your grandad, im so sorry :hugs:

congrats on your little girl and hope you are keeping well.

4. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

Rach!!! I was actually going to text you today! So sorry to hear about your grandad :hugs: Glad to hear Jayden is doing great and omg a girl bump :) how exciting!! Hope you and ian are ok xx

5. staceymy

staceymy Mummy To Two Princesses

So sorry you have had a rough time. Nice to see you back!

6. Jem

Jem Mummy of 2

Good to see you back, sorry you've had a rough time, hope things get better for you. Congrats on the pink bump!!!! x

7. Pinkgirl

Pinkgirl Well-Known Member

Hey hun

Sorry you have had a rough few weeks and i hope things start to ease up now. Glad you are all doing fine. Bet you so cant wait to meet bump.

x

8. babe2ooo

babe2ooo mum to Jack

hey huni welcome back, so sorry to hear about u grandad, but your having a girl congrats so much. hope all starts getting much better 4 u

9. Jayden'sMummy

Jayden'sMummy Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx

thanks girls, yeh im excited about having a little girl! .. were all doing ok thanks

soz becks, got no phone at the minute .. its broke so need a new one but with us moving and stuff got no extra m oney xx

10. alice&bump

alice&bump mummy to katie

nice to see you back hun, sorry to hear everythin's not been too great. fab news about your girly bump tho xxxx

11. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

good to see you back sweetie, so sorry to hear what a tough time you're having big big :hugs:

huge congratulations on your pink bump :cloud9: x

12. BlackBerry25

BlackBerry25 Helena & Elliot <3

Awww a pink bump this time! Hope things start to go a bit better for you :) We need new pics!!

13. Dream.A.Dream

Dream.A.Dream Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!

:hugs: Sorry to hear you've been ill and really sorry to hear about your grandad. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Congratulations on your pink bump, and your idea for decorating jaydens room sounds amazing :) xx