HG getting the better of me today :-(

mrsdalby

Reaction score
Sorry to moan I just having a really bad day.
I'm suffering with hg for a 3rd time and today is a particularly bad day.
I have my other 2 children to look after age 4 and 2 and I feel so guilty as I can't do anything with them. They have just been watching TV all day, there currently having a little picknick in the living room because i can't even walk in to the kitchen without throwing up :-(.

I am 12w 3d just hope it starts to get better soon

Thanks for listening guys

Have you not been to the doctors at all and ask to be given any anti-sickness tablets?

I have a fear of sick and when I was 10 or 11 weeks pregnant with DD I was being sick every 30 minutes or if I closed my eyes during that time and I couldn't cope after 1 day (I know that's petty) but they instantly prescribed me with some anti sickness and it worked the char instantly. They said not to eat solid food for a day or too but I risked it and felt amazing there after :) Maybe it's worth a shot x

Thank you for your reply :).

I have iv been in hospital several times :-(. I'm currently on ondansotron/zofron and cyclizine. It does help a little but the nausea is just unbearable. Iv had every sickness tablet available my last resort is steroids if I end up in hospital again. Which is what I ended up having with my daughter in 2012. Is just so debilitating :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->