hhhhmmmm... thought id leaked abit before but nothing since... OMG OMG OMG....

Early_Bump

Reaction score
So im 18+6w..... 2hrs 20mins i'll be 19wks... so just to update those who dont know me in order this is my pregnancie history...

33wks 9yrs now
22wks born sleeping 9 years tomoro
28wks 7yrs now
27wks 5yrs now
25+6wks 4yrs now **WATERS BROKE @ 18+1**
24+3wks lived for 5hrs 8 mins **WATERS BROKE @ 18+3**
25+5wks now 19months **WATERS BROKE @19+2**

So im all over place at mo with it being harry my little sleeping angel @22wks 9th bday 2moro... then to top it off ive not felt right all week and tonite @ around 6pm i felt like i had leaked waters but.... i put pad pon coughed laughed ect and nothing so im hoping it was nothing but my black knickers were wet not soaking but wet... and it wasnt discharge bcos it wasnt stained on the knickers with them being black u'd see it. didnt smell like wee (minging i know but had to be done)....

So im sat waiting to see if anything else happens... i had swabs done last week which i was informed on tuesday had grown an infection... but id already been on antibiotics anyway....

GGGGRRRRR why cant my body just get it right just once.... i have these ahcy pullhy pains in my cervix.... im hoping this is all gonna blow over overnight.... i had these pains the other night but the went so i thought mayb not this time... time will tell over next 24hrs...

I have a cervical scan 2moro @ 2pm b intresting to see if i make it to it...

hope everyone is well x

Aw dear,
Your so lucky though so far, I know its hard to hear that with having angel babies, but think of the lovely kiddies you do have! and how early they came! I have every faith that *IF* this is waters breaking..... the baby will be just fine and perfect! your a pro! I hope its not though, Hope baby can hold on for at least 6 more weeks.
Keep us updated, Im sure it was just a bit of fluid which is common.. fingers crossed for you! xxx

Fingers crossed for you hun. If you have been drinking lots your wee wouldn't smell as wee which has a smell is a sign of dehydration.

Good luck - everything crossed for you :hugs:

QT

Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun

Sweetie I'm praying it's a bit of non smelly wee and not your waters. They can do a test on the fluid to tell you what it is I think?? Of course you're worried - it's natural. Sending you lots and lots of baby glue. Stick little one. Stay nice and comfy in mummys tum.

:hugs: xxx :flow:

nope smelt of nothing just been drinking normal amounts infact if anything ive not drank as much as i usually would x

Sweetie I'm praying it's a bit of non smelly wee and not your waters. They can do a test on the fluid to tell you what it is I think?? Of course you're worried - it's natural. Sending you lots and lots of baby glue. Stick little one. Stay nice and comfy in mummys tum.

:hugs: xxx :flow:

Hey hun.... my hospital dont do that they do speculum exam adn ask u to cough adn watch the cerivx for fluid leaking out x

awwww hun, loads of hugs and baby glue...and thinking of you tomorrow...

xxxx

Fingers crossed for you that its a false alarm and your little one stays in your tum for much longer, Hope all goes well at scan :hugs: :hugs: xxx

:hugs: :hugs:

Hope everything goes well tomorrow and that LO stays put for a long while yet!!
xx

I have been following your story on here and just wanted to wish you all the best for today. Sending good vibes your way.

Morning ladies.... well im still here didtn sleep well but no more leaking, i obviuosly know what it like when they go and they would of kept leaking so it couldnt of been my waters...HOWEVER I am still hvaing tightening not regular at all but quite a few so gonna take it easy this morning.

I still have pully achey pains in my cervix so i really dont think it will b long at all ;( xx

Stay put little baby sending loads of stay put vibes your way , let us know how the scan goes xxx

Congrats on hitting 19 weeks with your waters in tact. Take it easy. Keeping everything crossed that your little guy stays put. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->