• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hhhmm confused ?

mum2jaydon

Reaction score
So I had my first midwife appointment today :)

Last cycle I had what I gathered a chemical pregnancy. Had lots of positives tests. Then I had some bleeding tge day af was due followed by a negative test.

I should be 6 weeks 4 days going by that bleed being af.

Myidwife had a feel of my tummy and said she thinks I'm more like 12 weeks going by the height of my uterus.
I have no symptoms whatsoever

Confused 😕

This sounds like exactly what happened to my best friend. She had 3-4 positive pregnancy tests, then a bleed a few days later, with a negative pregnancy test. Next "cycle" she found out she was pregnant and the midwife reckoned she was further along than she thought and said its very possible for it to be the same baby. Throughout all scans she was measuring a few weeks ahead. So possible I guess. Congratulations. Guess you will find out for definite at your scan? Good luck X

Thankyou :) I'd be over tge moon if I was further along tbh, can stop worrying as much when you hit 2nd trimester. Just waiting on a call for my scan :) x

Wow congrats!! That is great that baby apparently stuck around (secretly).
I did have an actual chemical and it came with weird cramps that made my legs tingle. That is how I knew it was for sure the end.
Just a bleed could have been a hematoma. I bled with this one and a hematoma was the reason.

Really. I've bled with both my boys but I thought it was a chemical because the bleed came the same day af was due. Then a negative test. I didn't have any cramping or anything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"