hhhmmm probably just gonna jinx myself....

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Woxywoo, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Woxywoo

Woxywoo Well-Known Member

But I was due on AF today and nothing!! I usually start spotting around Thursday or Friday and start full flow today (like clockwork) but not this month.
    I have no symptoms what so ever except cramp like Af is on its way which started last night on and off. I've had a sore throat a good week (which I just read lots of people get when they're pragnant) so much so I've got an appointment at dr's in morning.

I have bought a 2 pack of tests today but daren't do 1 incase it comes back negative lol. Sick of seeing negatives every month :cry:

Should add my (.)(.)s always hurt a few days before im due on but this month....nothing?

What do you guys think? Should I just do a test or wait another day or 2 and see what happens as knowing my luck I'll just be late!?! :shrug:

2. MrsLQ

MrsLQ 3 boys and a cat <3

I would wait if you can...then you will give her time to show....GOOD LUCK!!

3. mrshuse8pound

mrshuse8pound Well-Known Member

Well seeing as you have a Dr's appointment about your throat tomorrow they are probably going to ask when your last period was and/or give you a test anway so there goes the wait 2 days theory....

I would test right now! Your symptoms sound solid enough and....you say by today you would be FULL flow and not starting with spotting. That seems good enough reason for me to test and I'm not a big tester (before a missed AF that is).

Good luck and KUP!!!!

4. Woxywoo

Thanx for replying

And I'd not thought about the dr doing a test Mrshuse8pound! I'm hoping to get some anti biotics in the morning so will mention I may be pregnant and see if they do a test. That's if Af doesn't show between now and then :roll:

If they don't I think I'll wait it out until Tuesday and see. When I had my son I had to wait til a few days after af was due anyway to find out, as the tests kept saying negative.

5. Woxywoo

Mrshuse8pound I just noticed that you are due to test tomorrow!

Good luck and I really hope December is your month!!!!

:dust:

6. ArticBaby

ArticBaby Stepmom&TTC#1

Yeah wait a few days to see what happens. Our bodies like to :tease: us makes us :-k

7. StonesWife

StonesWife Momma & Wife WTT

I think I'd ask for a test at the Dr's if I were you... :dust: to you!!

8. mrshuse8pound

Woxy well if they do plan to give you antiobiotics then definately get a pregnancy test so you can get something safe for the little bean, if you turn out to be pregnant which I totally hope you are of course!

And thanks for the well wishes :hug: I will take all I can get. Thus far she :witch: is staying away but I'm not in the clear just yet. I will know better by this time tomorrow, this is going to be the longest 24 hours of my life...blah!

9. mrshuse8pound

And nope, I'm out. She found me, pink CM when I went to the bathroom and now cramps are starting. Oh poo! OH well da*n that I'm still getting in some sexy time with DH, the witch is NOT going to spoil my weekend! Good luck to everyone else and :dust:

10. Woxywoo

Ahh no, sorry to hear that Mrshuse8pound!!!
    You'll have to keep trying and hope for some better news in the new year :winkwink:

I didn't get any anti-biotics today as Dr said my throat would clear up in its own time, even though it's been over a week now :cry: So I didn't mention babies or anything. Still no AF, more stomach cramp and still not tested am sure she's gonna show so have decided to wait til Xmas eve to test now. Never know it might be a nice surprise for Christmas!

xxx

11. Maggie199

Maggie199 Active Member

Im in the same boat, due today, got cramps in my stomach on and off had a sore throat for a day or so and sore boobs when i prod them , other than that nothing, but im not even sure if i ovulated this month (long story but on clomid and my 21 day results arnt back yet wtf im on day 33!) we did the bd'ing days 12,17 & 19 due to work commitments so im not holding any hope

Ive decided if af still hasnt got me by Thursday i'll get a test. Just ordered a clear blue monitor too and im going to chart my temps as ive had 4 lots of clomid so far so cant rely on that much longer

lots of babydust for a bfp xxxxxx

12. Woxywoo

Thanks Stoneswife and don't they just Articbaby? xxx

13. Woxywoo

Thanx Maggie199, and :dust: to you too

Exciting isn't it? Hope AF stays away for you!! I'm gonna have to stalk ya now to see how you get on lol :winkwink:

I've got a clearblue monitor too and this was my 3rd month using it and I think it's really useful in pin pointing ovulation days....thats saying it's right of course

xxxxxx

14. Maggie199

Maggie199 Active Member

I'll do a dance when I get home for us both, like a rain dance, but a stay away af dance, im sure my hubby wont mind haha.

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed ! xxxx

15. Woxywoo

haha sounds like fun I might join ya from here too lol (can just imagine my hubby's face)

Imagine how good it would be to get a Christmas positive? Would be the best present ever I reckon xxxxx

16. Maggie199

Maggie199 Active Member

well i caved and tested last night and this morning but :bfn: both times not even and evap line after 3 hours haha. :witch: aint here yet either, which im glad of, my clearblue monitor should be here today, she can come after its arrived please!! how about you have you refrained from testing??

17. StonesWife

StonesWife Momma & Wife WTT

THIS TWW IS SOOOOOO KIIIIIILLLLLINGGGGG ME!!! 7dpo and counting...

18. Maggie199

Maggie199 Active Member

hiya woxywoo i think the :witch: is coming for me starting with the brown spotting. ah well, next month is a whole new year and start xx

19. Woxywoo

Ahh no Maggie!! The nasty :witch: just needs to leave us alone!!! But as you say next month is a whole new year and a fresh start and you WILL get your BFP soon :hugs:

I tested yesterday and today and BFN :cry: Still no :witch: for me tho altho i do think she's on her way as I have slight pink tinged cm today and quite a bit of it (sorry tmi)!!
    Reckon Af must just be late getting started this month. Gonna wait til Christmas Eve now to test again..that's if Af hasn't got going by then.

It's so annoying doing the 2ww full of hope only to be disapointed at the end of it :roll:

20. Maggie199

Maggie199 Active Member

Good luck for today hun hope the :witch: hasnt got you, I think shes coming at me with vengance, hopefully cos its the last time for a while that she'll be able to show her ugly face ha ha!!

xx