Hi - 7 weeks/3rd baby (and fed up!!!)

Happymummy671

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Been watching these boards for a while and wanted to sign up and say hello.
Im a Mum of a 4 and 5 year old, I have a good part time job working flexi mornings :) I have been with my partner for nearly 2 years but we dont live together yet so this is scary-ish!
This is my 5th pregnancy due to 2 blighted ovums (empty sacs) at 8 and 12 weeks.
Im about 7 weeks.
Before pregnancy I was fit and active and liked being on the go and healthy eating etc.
This is the worst pregnancy Ive had. Been in bed whenever I can with sickness and exhaustion. Im so grumpy, everything smells and tastes funny, I feel sick and tired all the time, Im badly constipated and bloated and my boobs hurt :( I canytremember ever feeling like this... I had a wobble and a meltdown last week and some time off work thinking I couldn't cope, my partner has been great and is really having to make a big step from boyfriend to provider/stepdad/emptional and practical support and he hasnt complained once yet

Anyone else struggling with the symptoms. None of my housework is done and we havent been making our usual trips to the park etc but having fun at home.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->