Hi all! 7/8dpo, come and wait with me!

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

A bit of background.. I came off the pill on the 18th October, had my first bleed on the 21st to the 24th, started dtd on the 25 and started using opks, all negative until a blazing positive on the 4th and 5th November, continued dtd everyday, we've only missed 2 days, not in a row, even dtd twice the day I got my strongest positive on opk.

I'm currently 7/8 dpo and period due on the 19th, I usually have a 29 day cycle with periods lasting 4 days on average. Who's testing with me this month?? Also this is my chart for the month, does anyone think I'm looking good?

Symtoms today- raging heartburn, sharp pinching pains in uterus and terrible sore boobs.

Be lovely to have a testing buddy!

Screenshot_20181112-125748_Ovia Fertility.jpg

Supposed to Starr the 18th, we are about the same! My last cycle started the 21st. Trying for 3rd as well!

Reactions: HLx
My af is due on the 22nd so close 4 dpo but only dtd once which was 2 days after o dh works nights but we’re ntnp when are you testing ??not even sure if I could get preggo two days after o?

8/9 dpo test - negative, I'm pretty sure we have done it this month, come on test!!!!

Snapchat-587776547.jpg

8/9 dpo test - negative, I'm pretty sure we have done it this month, come on test!!!!

Hey can i join ladies. AF due 23rd but not feeling hopeful. DTD day before positive ovulation test and the day of the positive test however couldnt fit any in afterwards. Think i am 4dpo and dont feel any different at all. we are trying for no 3 and would love a BFP in time for xmas

Hey can i join ladies. AF due 23rd but not feeling hopeful. DTD day before positive ovulation test and the day of the positive test however couldnt fit any in afterwards. Think i am 4dpo and dont feel any different at all. we are trying for no 3 and would love a BFP in time for xmas

Good luck girly! I'm the exact same, I kind of need this BFP for Xmas, my partners parents all live away, his mum lives in Portugal and his dad is in Switzerland, (dp is portuguese) and they are ALL over here this Xmas, it would be the perfect time to tell them all!

Supposed to Starr the 18th, we are about the same! My last cycle started the 21st. Trying for 3rd also

Good luck girly! I'm the exact same, I kind of need this BFP for Xmas, my partners parents all live away, his mum lives in Portugal and his dad is in Switzerland, (dp is portuguese) and they are ALL over here this Xmas, it would be the perfect time to tell them all!
Did you end up with a bfp this cycle? I didn’t but trying again this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->