hi all - help please with just a quick question - update page 2

groovyjem

cautiously preg v nervous
Reaction score
hi ... as some of you may know iam using my opks for the first time this month ...my question is i have had positive results now for 3 days and just wondered if this was normal because i thought eggy was only there for 12 to 24 hours :blush:

thank you inadvance

:hug:

Your opks show when you have the surge which happens before the egg is there- either - it is showing your surge going up - at highest - and then back down again.... or if your body tried to ovulate and it didnt happen it will try again and sometimes these tries can overlap and make your surge seem really long. This is what I've heard anyway... good luck!

oh i soo hope it did happen :hissy:

thank you for the info daisy

3 days of positives is normal though it can signal the egg is having some trouble getting out of the gate as Daisy says. It probably hasn't happened if you are getting positives, but it could happen on the last day you get your positive. It could also happen 2 days later. Some women that stronger surges than others and if you are using an especially sensitive test, it might show you are having a prolonged positive when it might be normal for you.

Hey hun, hope you're ok and hope you're getting loads of :sex: in for when that eggy arrives!!

thank you vestirse

and iam good ty mrs g... hope your ok hun and we will be getting plenty of :sex: and hoping the eggy comes soon.

Hi, when I used FR opk's I always get a positive/almost positive result. I tested with three different types of kits this month - cheap internet ones at normal strength, CB digital and the last of the FR's from the previous month. Nothing showed up on the internet ones or CB (or my chart) but the FR ones would have me believing that I was ovulating. The month before, when I first used opk's I bought the FR ones - I eventually assumed that once you ovulate the LH surge stays high because every single one gave a positive result. Has anyone else found this?

Which brand do you use? I think there are different strengths out there.

i just bought some cheapie ones off ebay i think the ebayer owns at website too called babymad ... well i think that right lol

at first nothing showed ... think i tested early but i didnt want to miss the eggy ... but now for the last 3 days it has been positive ... i will wait and see what 2mozs brings and think i will test my EWCM 2moz 2 cos not tested it for a couple of days cos was taking the opk results as enough .... so will keep u all posted on what happens 2moz :D

I actually had 3 days of positive OPKs this month which made me panic a bit, especially the fact that my Clearblue Fertility Monitor didn't give me a peak this month. I am charting though and this has confirmed my ovulation which is a relief so maybe you're like me. I had 3 positives and the day I got a negative was the day I ov'd according to Fertility Friend x

thank you susan glad its not just my body been akward :rofl:

hi all :D

the eggy has left the building lol .... i have done another opk today and no secound line :happydance:

so swim :spermy: swim :spermy: swim

I think we will get 1 more :sex: in tonight for good measure and then comes the wait :hissy: its seem to have taken ages to get to here from the 8th so i dread to think what iam going to be like until its the end of my cycle.

so hoping and praying for our :bfp: this month and good luck everyone who trying too ... sending bucket loads of baby dust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

thank you diasy ... but iam scratching my head now ... sorry more questions coming :blush: lol

i have gone to throw the opk in the bin as it is now out of the time window for checking and i can see i faint line ... i know a faint line doesnt mean ovulation so do you think its just picked up on the eggy going hun?

thank you and sorry for all the question but i will get the hang soon :rofl:

I had faint lines a lot while testing - everyone always has some lh - your just concerned about the surge (dark line). Looks good to me!! You get a surge of lh in your system that tells the egg to drop- so faint line doesnt really mean anything.

thank you every thing seems to be going good then :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"