hi all hoping ive managed to upload this right

cass2615

Reaction score
hi all

first time uploading so not sure if ive done it right can anyone else see a very faint line for bfp ?

hi all

first time uploading so not sure if ive done it right can anyone else see a very faint line for bfp ?

okay think ive done this time yeah im not great with computer lol

Attachments

• possible bfp.jpg
    possible bfp.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 42
I cant see it clearly as evertime i zoom in it goes blirry can you take a pic a bit closer to the results window

I cant see it clearly as evertime i zoom in it goes blirry can you take a pic a bit closer to the results window
hi
i havent got this test anymore ,plan to retest tomorrow morning or tuesday and hopefully ill have darker line i might just be going crazy lol

I see it a bit but like eeyore said a pic closer to the test would have been better. If your camera has macro settings try using that to take the picture and maybe crop the picture in paint so it shows only the areas where the test and control line are... sorry if that sounded too complicated... we're just trying to help :flower: Fx its a :bfp: for you!

Oh and if your lilypie is accurate and you are in CD 25 of a 28 day cycle you most likely will get a :bfp: right now!

thanks ladies , i retested this morning and couldnt see anything so will continue to test till either af or more noticeable bfp thankyou for your comments :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->