• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hi all, lisa here x

lisaandsprog

Mother of two, nearly 3!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just thought id introduce myself :) my names lisa and im 25. I have a little boy called morgan who is 5, turning 6 in may, and a little girl called chanelle who is 4. I am expecting my third and LAST child at the end of may, which we have found out is a boy:) I have been with my partner 7 years and we live in west bromwich near birmingham. We moved here about 2 years ago, from london. Its ok here, but my dream is to eventually live in the countryside/seaside - havent decided which - maybe a mixture of both!!
I work as a nursery assistant, and am currently on mat leave :)
I am 33 weeks pregnant with sprog, and my due date is the 23rd may - which is a bit annoying, since morgans birthday is the 8th may, and i was 3 weeks early with both him and chanelle.....go figure - ill most likely end up having baby on his birthday! NOT good! lol!
well thanks for letting me waffle! Nice to meet you all! x:hug:

Awww they are so cute. Welcome to the site and congrats on your pregnancy. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"