Hi all!! New here =)

MatthewAlyssa

mummy of 3 expecting no.4
Reaction score
hay all

i've got 2 children, matthew who is 4 and alyssa who is 1 and me and my dh are trying for our 3rd =)
i have not long had my mirena taken out (16/12/2010)
i've looked at many sites to see how long it may take to get preggers again but would luv to hear stories if you or someone u know may have had the same =)
af has shown her face just after 1month of having my IUD out so im hoping we wont be ttc for long =)
hope everyone is well xxxx Carol xxxx

Welcome hun!
Didn't want to read and run. I can't answer your question because
I've been TTC #1 for 11 cycles. Good luck :dust:

aww thats ok good luck to you too hun =)

lots of baby dust to you xx

Hiya chuck,

Is the mirena the coil? If so, it contains no hormones and you will be straight back in to a normal cycle.

If it's the hormonal implant, the maximum time it usually takes is 3 months but usually only 1 or 2

Yeah Hun it is one of the coils well as af arrived yesterday I'm hoping i will have my bfp in Feb =D

hia, welcome, im new to this too just joined yesterday! Dont quite understand how it works yet lol so any advice anyone has would be helpful...
i had my coil taken out today, so Hopefully wont be waiting too long until baby no.2 is on its way!
i have a lil boy Rhys (17 months) and cant wait to have another!
Good luck to you xxx

Aww glad you've decided to join and I hope you are preggers soon =) and would luv to hear you're story as it continues =) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"