Hi all - Starting this month (officially)

running

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new to the official trying game. We have been off BC for several years and we just doing the pull out method. Nothing happened.

DH has been saying he wants a kid, and that we should officially try. So, I got an OPK and we're going to see how that all works out.

DH is 43 and I am 33.

I'm on CD6 and the second day using the OPK.

X fingers & baby dust to everyone!

hey there!
im 24 and dh is 31 and we are now sorta NTNP but of course more trying than preventing ;). this is pretty much the 1st month we'll be giving it a go. currently cd 5. fingers crossed for us!

Hi

I'm 29 (almost 30) and dh is 32. This is our first cycle actively trying. I'm at cd 17.

Good luck all!

Im 29 too and dh is 31, this is #3 for us. Its our 1st cycle and i ovulated today im cd 16 now so we're almost the same pinkpandy! Would love if it happened quickly x

Alright - so I got my positive OPK yesterday on CD11. We DTD last night & will do so again tonight. Fingers crossed.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, we r pretty certain were trying this month, keep changing my mind as this is for number 3, its scary lol!!! I'm.currently CD 6 / 7 I think...... Never chart or anything just kinda go with the flo and see what happens. We were kinda trying a few months bac for a few months but nothing happened. Let's hope there's lots of baby dust for all us floating around xxx

Just thought id pop in and say hi, How's everyone doing...... X

6dpo- its from here on in that time feels like its going so slow! Symptim spotting to beat the band and its probably all in my head but im feeling quite hopeful! How's everyone else

5 DPO.

Bored. Came down with extreme exhaustion on Sunday...and my feet hurt like there was no tomorrow, which was both really weird for me as I'm Type A and forever with energy. Randomly feeling ill with nausea (like vomiting up coffee in the am), which is really weird for me. Hope I'm not coming down with something...

6dpo- its from here on in that time feels like its going so slow! Symptim spotting to beat the band and its probably all in my head but im feeling quite hopeful! How's everyone else
Hey how's it going I'm certain my boobs feel sore lol but its ridiculously to early and I know it...... Always end up putting things in my head. We only started bd on Fri so there's just no way as I don't even think iv ovulated yet lol x

5 DPO.

Bored. Came down with extreme exhaustion on Sunday...and my feet hurt like there was no tomorrow, which was both really weird for me as I'm Type A and forever with energy. Randomly feeling ill with nausea (like vomiting up coffee in the am), which is really weird for me. Hope I'm not coming down with something...
Hey running hope u feeling better..... How u Ben feet ng now!!! I'm trying not to obcessed lol but its crazy how wen u start trying u literally obcessed over anything xx

9dpo and bfn so far- disappointment kicking in bigtime! Your symptoms sound hopeful running!

Thanks, Ladies. Trying to tell myself that it is just the effects of the weather in CA. I had a dream that I had a pet guinea pig last night. It was big like a chihuahua and had long hair. I know that's not related, but has anyone ever had a guinea pig as a pet? It was pretty awesome in the dream - will it follow you around? Is it dog-friendly?

I should get up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->