Hi all

rach247

Reaction score
Hi all was wondering if I can post here for now please :blush:. I had a chemical/mc last month and I am so nervous its going to happen again :cry:.
I got my :bfp: 2 days ago at about 11/12 dpo and while I am :cloud9: I can't help but be a tad worried. Anyways congratulations to all on your :bfp:

Huge :hugs: darling. It's such a scary time, but we are all here to chat with and all you can do is take one day at a time. Sending loads of sticky :dust: and :hugs:

it reeally is a scary horrible time, when it should be the best time of our lives!

im having such a down day, both my friends had there babys this week, and im just so scared thats never going to be, that im not normal enough. im sick of worrying, i misscarried at 6 weeks last in july, and even though im past that stage the worry is worse xx

I'm sorry for your loss last month but huge congrats on your new :bfp: You have given me hope that is IS possible to concieve again. Try to think positive, take it easy and drink plenty of water! This baby is going to stick! Sticky :dust: to you!

Congratulations hun. We all know how you feel being worried so you've come to the right place, you'll find loads of support and understanding.

Wishing you a healthy happy pregnancy x

Thanks guys made me feel better already :hugs:. Laura I'm sure it will all be fine but I think I will be the same tbh. Drazic I have followed your threads and I think u r amazing hun such a strong lady u r :thumbup:.

Thanks mom and las as well huge :hugs: for all

Well I have done a ticker lets hope I'm not tempting fate

Hi well I think its finally becoming real I am pregnant I still testing most days lol. But today my test line is darker than the control line it never got that dark last month so may be this is gonna be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->