Hi! - anyone else feel like they can feel just everything?!

happy02

Reaction score
Hey all! I have just got super dark bfp this afternoon so I feel I should now join u all!

I was wondering does anyone else feel like they can feel everyone little twinge and cramp and sharp pain and bubble type feeling?

I feel like I can feel something all the time, I must be 4 weeks pregnant (ish) but it feels like I have loads of babies bopping around my uterus! I feel constant twinges and sharp pains, they don't hurt as such but are really noticeable. More so today. I have practically had a constant mild dull ache/cramp. I have also had quite a bit of pressure feelings, maybe on my cervix(?). I have had no bleeding so I am thinking everything is ok but just curious if anyone else feels as much? Oh yes and mild headaches nearly every day. I had headaches with previous pregnancy while I was carrying my dd but not with my boys.

This is baby number 3 but I can't really remember! Xxx

I couldn't remember at first either but yes! I had so much going on down there all the time, including constant cramping!

Ha ha this is my third and I can too. I'm 7.5 today and it's quietened off a bit now just a dull nausea. I definitely forgot all the growing cramps and there was only 11 months between my pregnancies

From the title I was about to respond and say no I can't feel anything because I thought you were talking about an actual baby (?!) but then I read your post....and I feel exactly the same! Dull, constant cramps that have actually started to ease off over the last 24 hours (but of course that has now totally panicked me!). I actually posted about the cramps myself and everyone reassured me it was fine xx

They're mad aren't they! And yes I think I would panic if it stopped too haha. Good to know its 'normal'!!! Good luck ladies! It seems like ur all well ahead of me!

Just wondering, if I ov'd earlier would be more pregnant? Does that make sense ha. I mean, do I add 2 weeks from when I conceived? Eg, if I ov'd in the first week of period, I am actually 5 weeks and not 4?
Or am I confused?? .... Or confusing u hahaha xx

They're mad aren't they! And yes I think I would panic if it stopped too haha. Good to know its 'normal'!!! Good luck ladies! It seems like ur all well ahead of me!

Just wondering, if I ov'd earlier would be more pregnant? Does that make sense ha. I mean, do I add 2 weeks from when I conceived? Eg, if I ov'd in the first week of period, I am actually 5 weeks and not 4?
Or am I confused?? .... Or confusing u hahaha xx

I wouldn't worry too much about the dating, it's possible to be more or less pregnant of course if you base it off of actual conception, however even that can be screwy, I'd just wait until your dating scan, it's pretty accurate.

Yep! I think most everyone has those strange pokes and cramps in the 1st couple of weeks. As long as they aren't super painful, it's normal! Mine has subsided a lot now that I'm in week 7, but I had them a lot up until week 6.

Yep! I think most everyone has those strange pokes and cramps in the 1st couple of weeks. As long as they aren't super painful, it's normal! Mine has subsided a lot now that I'm in week 7, but I had them a lot up until week 6.

Thanks very much everyone!! Feeling reassured! I have got up today and not felt as bad, not felt as many. Going to try to not worry and over think everything.... Can't wait to b week 7! Seems like ages away x

I was very crampy and windy in the very beginning of this pregnancy. I have crazy food aversions. Hardly have an appetite and cant eat too much at once without puking. I cant eat anything chicken. Argh my stomach has just been so much worse with this pregnancy than it was with my first! I'm showing a lot more too. Last night I was laying down and feeling my stomach and it feels like a giant water balloon, I don't know it's hard to explain. I'm only 12 weeks so I dont think it's amniotic fluid. I've actually lost weight, but I feel huge!

Yes icegurl I have been windy both ends too haha. I don't feel sick yet (hopefully I'll stay like that!) but I have been quite hungry lately. Having 3 meals plus lots of snacks and nibbles! And a random lamb Mayo and mint sauce sandwich late last night ha. I can't stop! Going to make prawns in a min coz I just craving anything tastey!!!!

Have u had a scan yet icegurl? Mayb theres 2 in ther ;0) I have a bit of belly but I feel bloated and have been stuffing my face! Xxx

I'm constantly feeling my belly flipping about its actually weird considering im only 4weeks lol x maybe it's just the more babies you have the more you know what to feel for and the more sensitive your insides are to movement x

I think that's true, with my first I was oblivious to everything. I didn't feel her move until week 19..... Week 19?? She must have been moving around and I didn't realise. With my son and previous pregnancy (loss) I felt them both around 11-12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->