Hi everybody need some advice

L

Lucieukuk

I have a 28 day cycle

Cycle day 1 was 25th December

I've had sex on 29th 30th 31 is that a good start ? Lol

Hi Hun, by cycle day 1 do you mean that your period started on 25 December? If so then having sex on 29th is only day 5 and therefore you wouldn't have ovulated yet. I'm confused by your question. :)

I ovulate early Hun last pregnancy my period came July 30th and positive test august 20th

Just seeing if those days are good for early ovulation

Depends how early you ovulate. Sperm can live up to 7 days, max. So if you were to ovulate within 7 days of dtd you have a chance.

What cycle day do you ovulate? Do you use OPKs? Xx

I have a 28 day cycle

Cycle day 1 was 25th December

I've had sex on 29th 30th 31 is that a good start ? Lol
Wow, exact same as me ;-)

My cycle day 1 also on Dec.25th (which was my babies 3rd birthday). Hubby and I Started the 30th and today (this am). Dr. advised to "try"every other day for semen potency. Good luck

xoxo

I agree to bd every other day and I would chart as well as use opk's hun. Two days either way during the 2ww can be agonizing so knowing exactly what day you O on and how well you matched up bd'ing can be very comforting. Oh yeah and seeing your bbt stay high late in your luteal phase can be an extra bonus to tip you off your pregnant before you test!

All it takes is one well timed BD :) I use a donor so we only have 1 shot a month. I generally had an AI insemination when I got my +OPK (usually cd19 for me). I was lucky enough to conceive on my second cycle each time :) Good luck, wish you all the best!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->