• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Hi everyone,well am 44 today and 4 weeks and three days pregnant,:happydance:Am a mother of four and have had nine losses,am over the moon to be pregnant and it was the best present ever ,feel a bit lost moving from the ttc forum and hope all you lovely ladies can join me here,:hugs:So far things are going well:happydance:As I have sticky blood syndrome (which was diagnosed last year),I have to inject myself with clexane every morning in the tum,had been kind of worried about doing it but have found it fine and dandy:winkwink:,am attending the hospital weekly to check my hcg levels are rising and my first scan is the 16th of June ,am still very nervous as I know it's early days and am a poas addict and have so far done nine tests to make sure I am still pregnant,:dohh:Hope to hear from u soon,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Desperado

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:happydance::happydance::happydance:

You are so brave I am needle phobic! You are so much more organised than I am- I don't think I really believe I am pregnant ( at least I can type it now- one step forward) so have not contacted my doctor/ told anyone anything.I too keep testing, only I keep using digital tests ( I thought that expense would be over for a while) as I did one early that said 2/3 then next day 1/2- so I panicked since I have had a few more 2/3 and have used up all the cheapie internet ones:blush:

:happydance:I would love to be your bump buddy:happydance: ( that almost makes it feel real):happydance:

I am 41 and I think 5 weeks pregnant today- not really sure though as my ovulation was to pot this cycle- for the first time in ages I used OPKs as well as my Saliva test but never got 1 positive- I never have using them weird I know! My partner and I have DS who is 9 and is the best thing that ever happened to us. I call him the best boy in the world but am going to have to think of something else now as bean may be a boy! Perhaps I will have the two best boys in the world?

Anyway sorry for the essay I will stop for now- Sticky sticky thoughts to everyone:hugs:

Another bump buddy here! I'm two days behing you hun!

Happy birthday!!!:cake:

Desperado, do they think that 'sticky blood' was the cause of all of your losses? I'm yet to see my FS for the results of all my bloods, but if it was some kind of clotting disorder he has also told me that I will need clexane injections.

Desperado, do they think that 'sticky blood' was the cause of all of your losses? I'm yet to see my FS for the results of all my bloods, but if it was some kind of clotting disorder he has also told me that I will need clexane injections.

Hi Hun,yes they only discovered it last year ,after nine mc's,made me so angry as they had checked everything before and said they cudnt find anything,so hoping the jabs help,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Ladies.....can I join you all....I am 4+2 today. 40 years young and this will be my 3rd...2 DD's 15 & 13. This will be my OH's first he is 32 :blush:

Hope you are all keeping well. I have been fine but cramping which is bugging me a bit. Sore boobs and frequent weeing but that's about it. I did this test yesterday at 4+1 as got my BFP on a Digi at 10dpo which said 1-2 so nice to see hormone levels rising!

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/CameraCapture-328325c1-6b6b-4139-a26c-38145a6d25a6-1.jpg

Hi Ladies.....can I join you all....I am 4+2 today. 40 years young and this will be my 3rd...2 DD's 15 & 13. This will be my OH's first he is 32 :blush:

Hope you are all keeping well. I have been fine but cramping which is bugging me a bit. Sore boobs and frequent weeing but that's about it. I did this test yesterday at 4+1 as got my BFP on a Digi at 10dpo which said 1-2 so nice to see hormone levels rising!

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h457/glowstar71/CameraCapture-328325c1-6b6b-4139-a26c-38145a6d25a6-1.jpg

Hi Hun off course u can join us ,the more the merrier ,I also had awful cramping a few days ago and was so worried but am now fine,think it's just the little bean snuggling in ,also got my result on a digi 10 dpo,digi is now up to 2-3 weeks,thank god ,hey lucky u ,u have a toyboy whoop whoop :haha:

Hi Glowstar, Mellybelle

It is lovely to see all these names I recognise from the TTC boards :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi unnamed :hugs:,try not to worry Hun,go see your doctor ,u will be fine and then u will prob have to wait a while for your hospital apt and by then u will be dying to see your little bean ,I know it's hard Hun but u really will feel better once u have seen the doc :hugs:,am here for u every step of the way :hugs:,I have a ten year old son and I call him the best boy in the world also lol,cos he is :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ha ha desperado!!! yes I consider myself very lucky because he is super gorgeous...but then I am biased :haha::haha:

Great to see so many ladies here....it's surprising me actually how many of us are getting/have got BFP's relatively quickly!!

TMI!! had a BD for the first time this morning.....mega worried now but don't want to completely ruin our sex life so thought it was better to try and carry on as normal. :wacko:

ooo just noticed it's your birthday...happy birthday!! :hugs:

Ha ha desperado!!! yes I consider myself very lucky because he is super gorgeous...but then I am biased :haha::haha:

Great to see so many ladies here....it's surprising me actually how many of us are getting/have got BFP's relatively quickly!!

TMI!! had a BD for the first time this morning.....mega worried now but don't want to completely ruin our sex life so thought it was better to try and carry on as normal. :wacko:

Lucky u ,well I have told dh he has no chance for a while,was pestering me this morning and I told him it was my birthday not his ,:haha::haha:,really positive to see everyone ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just wanted to add Desperado that my first scan date is 16th too....im terrified and very, very exited!! Wish you all the best, Mrs!! :dust: xxx

Thanks Desperado,

The only thing is that everyone knows me in the doctors surgery ( even if I don't know them) due to me being a teacher in the local school. The last time I was pregnant one of the doctors in the surgery (not mine) congratulated my mum before I had told her! She was really upset- so was I!. So I think I will leave it for a while yet even though I am desperate to see beany:happydance:

Omi I love your sticky bean animation in your avatar. Can I use it?

Just wanted to add Desperado that my first scan date is 16th too....im terrified and very, very exited!! Wish you all the best, Mrs!! :dust: xxx

Same to u Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs:,we can all be terrified and excited together .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Desperado,

The only thing is that everyone knows me in the doctors surgery ( even if I don't know them) due to me being a teacher in the local school. The last time I was pregnant one of the doctors in the surgery (not mine) congratulated my mum before I had told her! She was really upset- so was I!. So I think I will leave it for a while yet even though I am desperate to see beany:happydance:

That is awful,am sure u were angry,I totally see your point then:hugs:Well sure give it a few more weeks till it has sunk in and u are feeling more comfortable with things,u have all of us on here to cum and talk to whenever u need us ,:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Desperado,

That is awful,am sure u were angry,I totally see your point then:hugs:Well sure give it a few more weeks till it has sunk in and u are feeling more comfortable with things,u have all of us on here to cum and talk to whenever u need us ,:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Desperado

Hi Everyone. Hope it’s ok for me to join in. Firstly congratulations to all of you and I wish you a good and happy pregnancy. I am 42 with no previous children and have had 2 mmc’s and a chemical. I am currently just over 6 weeks pregnant and an early scan on Friday showed 1 sac, 2 embryos but one heartbeat. Have been told that the second heartbeat may develop later as there is always one stronger than the other. I am now stressing that I have 2 babies in 1 sac and, having read up on identical twins, hoping that there will at least be a membrane separating them or there could be serious complications. I have also been told that my right ovary not working properly – and may have cyst (and I have been told all this in broken English as I am currently in Spain and don’t speak much Spanish) so I am currently on progesterone pessaries. Also now put on at least 10 days bed rest (which is already doing my head in on day 2) until I go for next scan on 13th June. Why is life so complicated sometimes – so confused, don’t even know which forum I should be on: 1st trimester, over 35’s or twins and multiples – confused.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"