• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hi Everyone! Good to be back!

maria86

Reaction score
Hi Everyone !:hugs: I am back after a while of parenting and not being here

Now that DS is 2.9 we are ready to try for #2! :happydance: I just had my root canal done and waiting for a crown on April 13th and on 17th we will start TTC! I stopped BC last month and in general, getting excited again

With my DS I was crazy about TTC, ovulation, temps etc etc. and knowing my OCD it won't be different this time :haha:

Moreover, my pregnancy was quite painful and overall not a happy feeling, yet here I am with baby fever and wishing to be preggo again. Mother nature is funny, isn't she:winkwink:

Right now we are detoxing from alcohol for about 3 weeks (hubby and I) and trying to avoid medications and toxins.

Well, this is a useless "HI" post (maybe even someone remembers me from 2011-2012??)

Not many people know, so I am excited to be here again among all of who are in the same boat! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"