Hi everyone, I'm new here!

Lottie'sMum

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. In 2000 my first pg ended in an emergency ectopic at 6 weeks, 3 months later we conceived our beautiful Daughter who is now six, and an amazing person, who we love with all our heart. In October we decided to ttc and fell straight away!! I then had a chemical pregnancy at 5 weeks on 12/11!!:cry: Decided to try again and fell in the November cycle....had another chemical pregnancy on Monday at 5 weeks again. My tests fade after week 4!! I want to try again this cycle, everyone says wait a month, so impatient will be 40 in Feb!! Trying to stay positive, doc says will investigate if I have another one. Anyway, that's me, it's nice to read your stories to know I'm not alone.:hi:

Thanx for the welcome. Good luck with your bumps, being a Mummy is the best thing in the world!!:hugs:

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!

Sorry to hear that your TTC journy has been frusterating. Sending you Dust
:dust:

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi

Welcome to BabyandBump

Sorry to see yoru having problems TTC again - We had the same with chemicals and fading tests around day period was due. Lots of luck for a sticky soon x

:D

Hi Wobbles, thanks for the welcome. Congrats on your beautiful Daughter, wow what a Christmas you will have!:happydance: It's good to know I'm not alone, we will try again after next AF, although I'm SOO impatient, but think I need a little time for body to recover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->