Hi everyone! My story...

missmarls

Reaction score
So, I've been ttc for about 14 months. For the first little while we didn't time things out because we assumed that no birth control=baby!! Well now we know better!! So DH's SA came back with low count, but about two months prior he,ahem, "injured" the goods and also was working in a shop where the temp was around 45 degrees celsius. My doctor thinks the injury & the heat probably affected his count so he is to be rechecked next month(I also put him on Maca and Multivits). To top things off, I had a lap&dye, and D&C last week where the doc cleared out "quite a bit" of endo but at least my tubes were clear. My question for you ladies is how soon after a D&C is it safe to try? The hospital said six weeks, but I had next to no bleeding as I had just finished AF, and I have no pain. I am ovulating right now and it's KILLING me to just wait another month. Sorry for the long post...it's just nice to get it all out since everyone I know is of the "just relax and it'll happen" group!

Hiya and welcome :)

It may be worth waiting the six weeks just so you dont risk any type of infection (which is probably why the guidelines are six weeks). It's really hard to wait especially when you know you are ovulating though :(

After my lap,dye and cystectomy (cyst removal rather than removal of endo scarring) I was told to wait until all bleeding had stopped and until I felt physically better. I wasnt really up to it until three weeks had passed ;)

TTx

Thank you. I knew in my heart that I shouldn't but couldn't resist asking some opinions.:) I'm just so happy everything seems normal now...I had some ovulation pains but they weren't excruciating like usual and there was no blood like there usually is. And my temp went up today instead of three to four days later like every other month. *sigh* this will be the longest four weeks of my life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->