Hi Everyone - New here

pink380

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just said I would introduce myself and my story.

I am currently pregnant after having a missed miscarriage last April. I have a scan next Wednesday 2 September and to be honest I am petrified!!!

With my last pregnancy we found out at a 14 week scan that baby had died at 8 weeks 5 days, it was such a blow. I have a daughter of 11 and a son of 6. After my miscarriage I said I would give myself one more year to conceive and then call it a day. After 10 months nothing happened and I had had enough. I went on the mini pill for a month but thought it was making me feel down and came off it whilst we discussed other contraceptions. Within the next month we were "sort" of being very careful and only had intercouse twice. I joked to my hubby if I am pregnant god help you. It of course did not matter if I was or not and just presumed there was no way. Anyway a trip back to the doctors a month later and I said I would give the mini pill another go and got prescription and said I would start it when period arrived....PERIOD NEVER ARRIVED lol and I had a very strong pregnancy test.

We are delighted totally thrilled but cannot get into this pregnancy at all until scan says all is ok. I feel so healthy, not one single symptom and never did from day 1. According to my last period date I am in my 9th week, but I sort of know when I conceived so I am sure I will be around 6/7 weeks.

So this is my story, delighted but so scared, I will be walking into that scan room next wednesday with no expectations. Thanks for listening.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your welcome wishes, I will join more forums once my scan is over and done with next wednesday. Please all keep your fingers crossed for me :hugs:

This site is amazing, everything and anything you would ever need..

:hi: and welcome to BnB wishing you all the best for your scan on Wednesday :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"