Hi Everyone, New to this section!! X-mas Due Date!

rachjim98

I love my Family!!
Reaction score
Hi all.. I am joining you all here.. OMG:happydance: OMG!!! I got :bfp: on Friday morning, was seen by Dr. Friday afternoon to confirm. He is one of our biggest supporters since our loss in November. As far as dates they could change after dating scan in 3 weeks. But if I go by last menstrual then I am 3weeks 2-3 days , due on Christmas!! Dec 25th 2009 :happydance:

I am scared and excited!! Goodluck everyone, and I look forward to getting to know all of you so much better over the next few months:hug:

Congratulations hun! :happydance: I am so excited for you and your xmas baby to be!

Wishing you a very healthy, happy 40 weeks! :hugs:

Congrats hun I will add you to the december stars duedates hun xxxx

yipeeeee! such fantastic news, its going to be a special baba born on xmas! Congrats again!

Yay you're here at last! Hope you have a great time of it and all goes well and that you have a sticky bean!

Good luck and congrats!

Big Congrats :)

Now for the next 40 weeks believing you are giving birth to the new messiah :D

The more I think about it, the more excited I get about having a winter baby. I can't wait for all those bonfire / toffee apple birthday parties!!!!!!! :D And Christmas is going to be awesome :happydance:

Hope you have a truely wonderful pregnancy :)

Just taking a peek in from 2nd tri and wanted to say congratulations sweetie! Wishing you all the best, how lovely, a christmas baby! x x x

Congratulations on your BFP! Im due right around you, Dec 21st! Good Luck with your pregnancy!

What a xmas present that will be?! Congrats and much luck hun!

Congrats on your xmas bean hun :hugs:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome to this section!! And congrats to all of you who also are due.. What a exciting time of year to be bringing babies home:happydance:. I have had 2 summer babies, so this will be a delightful change!!

best of luck to all of you:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"