• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hi everyone, newbie from holland!

AryaNL

Reaction score
Hi All!!

Another newbie here, all the way from holland! Found this forum trough google and allthough I'm allready on a dutch forum I thought it would be fun to join here too! I'm not sure about all the english TTC/pregnancy words yet but I hope you'll be able to forgive me ;-)

I'm 25 and been TTC since october 2008 and on cycle no 2. Jep, that's right...6 months and only 2 cycles, 1,5 actually as this one is far from over. First one lasted 119 days and ended only because my GP gave me something called primolut (like progesterone or provera I think). She also checked my blood values (hormones and stuff) but everything was ok. Second cycle is now on day 68 and still no sign of ovulation (I take my temp every morning). The weird thing is that I never had irregular cycles before I was on the pill, and after I stopped and we were waiting TTC I had two perfect 30 day cycles. :hissy:

I'm now trying to lose some weight and hoping it will help me get my normal cycle back, even though i'm not that much overweight (only 5 kilo's which I think is 11 pounds). If it doesn't help I'm going back to the doctors jan 2010.

I hope to find some more girls here with crazy long cycles as I'm kind of the only one with this problem on the dutch forum!

Wish you all the best and many babies :rofl:

:hug:

Hello welcome to the site all the way from Holland. I have always wanted to visit there. :dust:

Thanks girls for the welcome!!!
Mummy2 if you ever do come to holland, don't forget to stop by my house for tea&babytalk :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"