Hi everyone!!! UPDATED WITH A PICCY!

Jem

Reaction score
First of all thank you Alice for letting everyone know that I'd had Ollie! As Alice said, Ollie was born at 36 weeks gestation rather than 38+3 hence his little birth weight! (always said my dates were wrong!) Such a dot!

Got home yesterday about 4.30pm so really happy I didn't have to stay in! Will post my birth story asap but just wanted to say hi! Absolutely shattered but totally in love with the little man, Tim is in awe and Faith is trying to be mummy already!!!!

Fab birth and happened really fast but will go into more details later. Glad they let me home despite him being earlier than thought! Will post pics asap too!

Speak to you all soon! xxx

Updated with a piccy for you all until I do my birth announcement!

https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll1/Jem80/Olliepiccys1034.jpg

Welcome back Jem! You gave us all such a shock when we woke up to find you'd had him already!! All us November girls are just a tad jealous!
Can't wait to see pics of little Oli!! x x

Hey Yummy Mummy!Congratulations darling.Wow what a story about his birth weight.Bet he is so cute.See we do know our bodies and dates.He he.Looking forward to your story aand pics.Hugs to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A tad jealous? we were very jealous, but very pleased for you!!!

Can't believe how quick it all happened. Welcome back hon x x

Awwww hunni congrats and a big :hugs: to you.
We are all in awe and shock that we woke up in the morning to find Ollie had arrived, and were so happy for you.
Looking forward to hearing all about it, and seeing lots of pikky's
xx

awww beautiful well done!!! cant wait to hear the birth story xx congrats hon:happydance:

He is gorgeous hunnie :cloud9: xxxxxxxxxxxx Congrats :hugs:

Yummmy baby and yummy mummy ha ha.He is adorable xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww congrats! Good that you both got home so quick! Well done xx

He's just adorable Jem!! Gorgeous. x x

congratlions hun love the name aswell xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->