Hi Everyone

launchpad

Reaction score
Well heres a little about myself. My name is Maxie, Im 20 years old and pregnant with my first child. Im 15 weeks and 3 days along now. I am single and so far the father is never much anti baby. So the next 18 years should be interesting lol. Me and the father were together in the dating sense until he found out I was pregnant. Suddenly I became the enemy because I wouldnt abort our little "mistake". Im currently trying to get my life put together so that Im prepared to handle raising a child on my own. This was a unplanned pregnancy but not a discouraged one at least by me. Any advice would be helpful.

Hi Maxie
Welcome to the forum
The girls here are great and you will get all the support/advice you want or need :)

LOL@ your sig
Does that mean you don't wear a pinny and bake cakes all day??

lol Nope plus people see all the holes in my body and tattoos and they say "Your reproducing?!?" lol Its amusing to an extent

Dammit thought you might be able to teach me to make scones:rofl:

How the heck does tattoos and peircings determine what kind of mum you would be??:dohh: some people should just not speak at all i think!

Welcome to the Forum Maxie.

If it werent for my job, id be having more holes lol.

I can teach you to make toast lol

Yeah a lot of people I dont think use their brains to their full potential lol...I guess in some peoples eyes tattoos and piercings somehow make me a bad person ...people are crazy

hiya hun! welcome to baby and bump! well done for riding your head above stupid comments and letting them pass wiout hurting u :hugs:

were a gr8 lot here :D

:hi: Welcome to BnB

Glad you found us. :rofl: Watch out for that Yvanne girl....She breaks stuff. :rofl:

I can teach you to make toast lol

Yeah a lot of people I dont think use their brains to their full potential lol...I guess in some peoples eyes tattoos and piercings somehow make me a bad person ...people are crazy

:hi: Hi
Welcome BnB - Well if tattoos and piercings makes you crazy then you'll fit in just great with the rest of the girls :rofl:

Hey Maxie :hi: Welcome to B&B.

Congrats on the pregnancy.

Hiya, you're in Ohio? I'm in Indiana. We're like totally neighbours then ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->