Hi everyone

Tootsie

Reaction score
Hi. Sorry i havent been around latley. I have popped on and lurked but not posted.

Had a busy time latley and just never found the time to post.

Anyway today little on is off sick so all my other plans went out th window hence the chance to sit on here and chat :D

Still trying and no sign of that BFP :roll: OH is starting to think its something wrong and all the explaining in the world isnt helping him, think he has a slight inferiority complex as it is and this isnt helping.

Thinking of getting one of those fertility test things just to check and put his mind at rest, but panicking if it does come out unfertile how he'll react. hostely think it will break him.

Well fingers crossed for the end o the month.

D.

>>>Off to go see what i been missing now

:hugs: We missed you

Takes the average couple a year they say even if you were super fertile :wink:

Must be hard thinking like that - I use to think I was infertile how wrong was I? :roll:

I know you have lil ones but there is a thing as secondary infertility not something to scare you over but something that is fact that could ease things off!

You can get those tests for £20 although mine was £10 on eBay!

You missed loads ~ Started off a Secret Santa here like you girls do on the other forums if you fancy it as that will be 3 forums :? (Oh yer dor I didn't think of it like that) :lol:

Hello Wobbles.

I did see the Secret Santa post but i dont quite have enough posts yet :wink:

I remember you saying about the secondary infertility thing, I think if i havent fallen by christmas then i will think about getting tested. Then we would have been trying 6 months and i would have passed my preferred falling date :lol: Got it all worked out me :wink:

I have noticed the test things but money is an issue, without a job i have to rely on him giving me money for those sorts of things and i doubt he will take to kindly to the idea personally. As i mentioned he's quite insecure as it is.

Fingers crossed eh!!

Oh and i missed you all too. infact i'm sitting here thinking why have i been away so long :roll:

You'll be there in no time :rofl: (Posts)

I don't think you have room to panic but I think I can understand where your OH is coming from :( Bless your both so nice (well he is :rofl:) you deserve it to happen soon :p

Might be something to ease his mind more than anything but I don't think it would go down too well with me at first either if shoe was on other foot!

Me thinks you should get more action in :wink: Or work out your fertile times :D

:oops: thanks for the comments..... i think. I'm lovley too :p

and yeah :lol: one day i might become a chart stalker :lol: but we are deffo trying just hard with kiddie winks around :roll: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->