Hi Everyone!

jeepbaby

Reaction score
Hello! :hi: My name is Kathryn. I live in VA. I found out a couple of weeks ago that I am expecting out first! Kinda a funny story actuatly: I am very irregular anyway, and my DH and I were not planning on ever having kids. Well, I was able to explain away all the symptoms (my heels made my back hurt, I was sick because of the bottle of wine...). I even re-joined WEIGHT WATCHERS becuase I thought I was just getting fat again!:rofl:
Then one day in the school cafeteria (I teach) a little girl walks up to me and says "Are you having a baby?" I gave her the usual "Are you calling me fat? Do I look fat?" play routine that I do with kids. She giggled and ran off to class.
Well, that got me thinking...I ran to the school nurse, who said it was either that or a kidney infection. I did some research, and the symptoms are amazingly simular! So went to the doctor to get tested for a kidney infection, only to fond out that not only was I was pregnant, but I was about 4 months along!!!!

My DH and I are STILL trying to get used to the idea!:hugs:

:rofl: Now thats a good story! Congrats!!!!!!!! :hugs:

I didn't find out I was pg with my daughter till I was 14 weeks, and she wasn't planned either, but it was a blessing. She's now 14 years old and I don't regret a day.:hugs:

Congratulations on your bump news hun.

Welcome to Baby and Bump :hi:
Congrats on your surprise bump! :D

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi

Welcome to BabyandBump & congrats on bump

:D

:hi: Welcome to BnB! Congrats on your BFP!!! :dance:

:hi: Welcome to baby & bump! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.