• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hi everyone

Kris

Reaction score
Hi everyone :coffee:

Im Kris i have two chidren aged almost 5 and 2 and i am currently TTC number 3 :happydance:

I am being slack...not sure how long my cycles go for etc... not temping or anything... i am just going with the flow for a while and seeing what happens :winkwink:

Wish me luck .... If AF comes this month i am goig to keep track of my cycle etc and hopefully it will make things a bit better. We have been "trying" for 3 months now so hopefully it will all happen soon!

:happydance: lookig forward to getting to know you all!

Hello Kris! I have two children and TTC too! A 4 *will be 5 in just a month* and a 2 year old. Life is busy for us :winkwink: Welcome!

Marisa

Hello Kris! I have two children and TTC too! A 4 *will be 5 in just a month* and a 2 year old. Life is busy for us :winkwink: Welcome!

Marisa

My 4 yr old will be 5 next mth too ... insane! and YEP Life is way too busy!

I have been getting AF each month, im just ot sure how long my cycles have been because honestly we have just been doin te deed and hoping it happens buit now we are getting pretty serious about it and wanting it to happen asap as were getting married in 18 mths!

wow thats wonderful .................all the luck my heart and mind wishes are with you

welcome i am Tracy mum to three boys aged 12, 9 nand 2 and a little girl aged 11 mths and we are ttc # 5

Hey thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!! Your all so friendly!!

Ive been taking Blackmores Conception Vitamins for a week now aswell.... Hope they help!

Hi and Welcome! I hope your stay in TTC is short and sweet! :)

I'm Megan, and my DH and I are trying for #1. I was married previously and very much enjoyed raising my step-son, whom I still love dearly. He will always be my first child, really... but we're TTC our 1st child together, and the 1st biological child for both of us. My step-son (because ex-step-son sounds so terrible) was 2 when I met him, and she just turned 13 in May! Arrrgh! LOL My FX'd that we raised him (we had sole custody from 4 yrs old on) well enough that he doesn't conceive his first before I do! :)

I don't know anything about Blackmores Conception Vitamins.... maybe you're in a different country than me... which is likely given that it seems most of the women here aren't in the US. I hope they help too though! :)

Good luck with a quick and simple :bfp:!!!

~*BABY DUST*~

Oh im in Australia ;) Theya re a vitamin to help prepare the body for conception and make u all healthy :)

Aww goodluck to you aswell sweetie!

Awww! That's probably my favorite accent of all time! :D

I took something called Ovulex for a while, and it was wonderful... then it went out of production! It was probably reasonably the same thing! I hope it works for you as well as Ovulex worked for me... while it existed! LOL

Now I'm on to Clomid... which I would like to start taking for the 2nd month if AF would just properly show her face instead of the wishy-washy rubbish she's doing currently! :shrug:

~*BABY DUST*~

It is a drug that is used to induce ovulation or strengthen ovulation. It causes your body to think you don't have enough estrogen, which sends it into overdrive on production of LH and FSH. Those hormones, in turn, make your ovaries produce more follicles and help to make more of them mature faster. The more mature the follicle, the better your chances of conception. The more eggs released, the better your chances of conception. It's kind of win/win.

However, it can be less than fantastic for some people. There is a slight risk of OHSS (ovarian hyper-stimulation syndrome)... which makes cysts form in the ovaries that can be pretty unpleasant... anything from mild pain all the way up to hospitalization (however, it's far more common with injection-type drugs than pill forms like Clomid). Also, it can have some nasty side effects for some people... anything from nausea/vomiting, extreme dizziness, unbelievable mood swings, etc... lots of unpleasant things... I've heard every extreme from people becoming borderline homicidal or suicidal to people being manic... one woman lost her ability to speak for several minutes at random! Most people get, at most, VERY MILD side effects or NONE at all! I was very happy while taking it... like, chemically induced happiness... it was great. The only other side effects I had were slightly (ever so slightly) tender bb's and got light headed a couple of times (but that's pretty common with me)!

I was terrified of taking it... but I'm not even slightly hesitant for cycle #2 with it now! If it might lead to a :bfp:, I was willing to take the risk of seeing how I reacted to it! There are a TON of success stories with taking it, and most who will conceive with it will do so in the first 3 months! :)

Sounds great.... How long have you been TTC

Uhm... this is our 3rd month of properly trying... but it feels like 2.5 years, because the first 2 months were in Feb & Mar of 2007, and then this month. Hubby got quite ill and was in the hospital in mid-2007, and I had a near constant AF for about 2 years. So, until we sorted all of that out... we couldn't REALLY try... but we pretended to try! LOL I guess it just feels a lot longer than it really has been! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"