Hi everyone!!

shelgal28

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site. Just got my BFP a few days ago and I'm estimating I'm around 4.5w right now with my first pregnancy :happydance: Was anyone else going CRAZY waiting for their first doctors appointment?! I feel as though I need to do a pregnancy test every other day to make sure I'm still pregnant as I have no symptoms except for sore breasts. Did anyone else feel this way?

Congratulations on your BFP and welcome here. It took a lot of willpower for me to stop peeing on a stick with my first BFP, and I was wondering why the Drs weren't jumping off to see me, didn't they know I was pregnant! Lol.

I'm currently 5+6 with my second and the only symptom I have is slightly sore boobs and exhaustion.

Wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Hi! I am 3+6 so just got my bfp this morning. This is my second... First tri is definitely stressful! I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

Congrats on your bfp!

I am 6+1 today and when I found out I was less than 4 weeks. I peed on my cheapies until they were all gone, and then bought a CB 2-pack from the store to hold me over until my betas came back lol! Now I'm waiting for my first official appointment on Tuesday...the time is crawling by...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->