Hi Everyone!

IceRayven

Reaction score
Hi! I am new to this forum so please excuse me if I blunder here and there! I am not sure which forum I should be in if the 1st or 2nd Tri but I am due Oct 27th as of now.

A little about myself! I am a stay at home mommy with an almost 7 year old and 22 month old and currently pregnant with number 3. We lost our baby Jonathan at 11 weeks so my anxiety is thru the roof. This one pregnancy has kept me on my toes!

I apparently had a non period, period at my 4 week mark and didn't find out about the pregnancy until we were 7-8 weeks along. Then had an ultrasound done last week as was about 11w and then a a heavy bleed last thursday that scared the pants off me. But they saw a baby there with a strong heartbeat. Now this week had another appt and baby is measuring the same as last week (vaginal) but this one was abdominal?? So Now have to wait until 16 weeks and hope babe is doing ok!

Sorry for the novel but looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Sounds like you've had a rough time, you poor thing!

Was this last one your NT scan or is that coming up?

Btw, welcome. Everyone is really nice here. :)

It does sound like this has been a bit of a roller coaster ride for you. I hope your next scan shows baby on track. I believe there can be a variation between abdominal and transvaginal ultrasounds. at 10 weeks mine was still tv so they could get accurate measurements.
Did baby still show a strong heartbeat at your last ultrasound? If so I would take some comfort at that. All babies grow at different rates.

Hello and welcome! :wave:
Sorry for your previous loss. :hugs: I know pregnancy after a loss can be very stressful. You will find lots of great ladies here to give you support. :) How far along are you now? 13 weeks?

Hello! Welcome & congratulations on baby 3. Sorry for your previous loss. I had a loss in October last year. They are never easy, but I got lots of support here. Everyone is super helpful :flower:

Hopefully everything will be fine at 16 weeks. Lots of ladies have bleeding and go on to have healthy baby at the end! :)

Hiya, congratulations on baby number 3 ☺️☺️
Sounds like you've definitely been kept on your toes! I'm glad everything was showing up good on the scan, nice to see a strong heart beat ☺️
Sorry for your previous loss, hope everything goes well at your next scan xx

Hi apparently had the no email notification thing on :dohh: I went in after the bleed at my 12 week mark and there was a healthy babe with a healthy heart beat. So now I have to wait until the 16 week appt and ugh I keep waiting to start bleeding again. May 14th cant come soon enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->