Hi Everyone...

SunshineSam

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :flower:

Soooooo I am three days late and not sure why but I decided to pee on an ovulation sticky do dah :oops: I haven't got any HPT and the urge got me ... :blush:

I was really shocked to see a striking positive!? I can't be ovulating as I'm late for AF .. Has this happened to anyone else? Or am I the only one so desperate to pee on a stick I use an ovulation one :blush: lol ...

:hugs:

I went to the docs about this 2 days ago apparently opks are super sensitive and hormones go up and down and will pick up on her ones after o so although it does pick up pg it can also be nothing sadly. Sounds promising as ur late but only way to be sure is hpg so I hope you test again and get your bfp.

I've read about people getting positives with OPKs, but it shouldn't be a replacement for an HPT. Have you used OPKs before? The test line will show up throughout the month, it's only positive if the test line is darker than the control line. If you know this already, just ignore me. I just started using OPKs and they confused me at first. Although, if you're late it could mean you are ovulating late - hence the reason for an HPT.

Thank you :hugs:

I will buy a test tomorrow if AF still hasn't arrived ..

I've never used an ovulation test like that before at this time of the month :blush: what made me question it was how dark the line was and how quickly it came up ....

:hugs:

FXed! I agree it could mean nothing and it could be something. Go get a test! Can you go tonight? Lol If you are three days late you should be good to test tonight. I'm such a bad influence.

Update .....

Just to let you know that I tested this evening and it was Positive, so the OPK must have been picking up a little something. :blush:

Thank you for your replies ladies :hugs:

Yay! Congratulations! I didn't want to get your hopes up, but two pregnancies ago I had the same thing. I was so desperate to go through the motions of peeing on a stick and it is oddly satisfying to see two lines even though you know it's an opk and that is how I knew to pull out an hpt. I had a dark positive and I knew I Oed already because I also temped that month.

Ahhh Thank you :hugs:

I am so pleased I wasn't alone on my urge too pee on a stick constantly! :blush:lol x

I have like 50 walmart cheapies. I poas 3x a day starting like 5 dpo haha. I don't feel as bad seeing bfns on them as I do a frer

I must admit if ever I run out then I use an OPK too :D glad to see its accurate in your case! Congrats x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->