Hi Everyone!

Needabun

Reaction score
Hi! I'm 22 years old and married. Just joined the forum today this is my very first post just wanted to say hi to everyone!!! Decided to get on because i really thought i was pregnant, but got a neg pregnancy test, was gonna test again tomorrow.... But, i just got my cycle this morning :nope:. Great to be apart of the group though :happydance:

Hi needabun! Welcome 🤗 I'm just after joining Waiting to try, will be waiting till after our wedding in June 2017... 8 months feels like an eternity! Hope you get ur bfp soon 😊

Hey NeedABun :) I am in the same boat sorta! I am almost 21. Getting married shortly and really wanting number one but have to wait till at least Jan of 2017, maybe even 2018/2019 depending how my little business goes. Welcome to the forums!

Hey! I'm WTT until next month, hope to see you over in TTC soon (but not for long!)

Thanks a bunch Talia12, same to you... And lots of baby dust to you (wiggling my fingers). Cant wait!!!

Hi I'm wtt baby number 2 our son is 3.5 and we are waiting until next month as we're going on hoilday in 2 weeks!
We got carried away last night and forgot to use protection so I'm technically in two week wait now :)

Awww congradulations on your baby boy, and best if luck to you ttc #2!!! I know the 2 week wait is excruciating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->