Hi everyone!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by LisaBananaman, Jan 25, 2011.

1. LisaBananaman

LisaBananaman Well-Known Member

Hi ladies :flower:

I have decided to come over from first tri a little early, since we've had our scan and now feel like I've mentally moved on from all the first tri worries to my pregnany 'happy place'!! Now just looking forward to my 20 week scan and finding out whether we're having a girl or a boy!!
    xxxx

2. Mumof twoboys

Mumof twoboys Well-Known Member

Hi hunni ifeel the same as you im 13 + 4 today although my ticker says different i cant figure out how to change it!!:dohh:Duh xxx

3. FierceAngel

FierceAngel Guest

congrats and welcome over x

4. Hemoon

Hemoon Well-Known Member

Welcome over.

xxxxxxxxxx

5. CeeCee2010

CeeCee2010 Mummy to Jessica xxx

Welcome over to second tri! Congrats on making it over and I hope everything is smooth from here on in :) You still suffering any symptoms? X

6. LisaBananaman

LisaBananaman Well-Known Member

Thanks hun :)

Not really, just sore (.)(.) at the sides!! I had all day nausea from 6-9 weeks and was feeling v tired, but that's all gone now and I feel great!

Love your scan pic btw - your bubs looks properly chilled in there!!!

xxx

7. CeeCee2010

CeeCee2010 Mummy to Jessica xxx

Lol I think bubs definitely follows their daddy - he's so laid back he could be horizontal! Aww bless your heart I'm so glad all the nausea and stuff has gone for you :) I haven't got rid of the exhaustion yet :( I know there's a blooming awful stage but not so sure about the blooming stage lol but glad you're feeling great! X