Hi Everyone

Waitingtobump

Not trying,not preventing
Reaction score
Hey Ladies and Gents!

I am not really "new"at this as I have had a profile on for a while, I just never seem to keep up with it. Right now I am just waiting to try :( As much as I would love to be trying my OH doesn't seem to want to do it right now. :dohh: So as far as information about me goes, I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, and I am engaged to the man of my dreams, he is everythign I have ever hoped for and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. I am 21 years old and I work in a daycare, I have been working in daycare for the past year and almost a half and I love it. Everyone thinks that being around other children all day will turn me off from having my own but that is definitely not the case, It just makes me want them more! haha! I am interested in meeting new people and love hearing about the stories of others and trying to help in anyway that I can. I enjoy going for walks, shopping, watching movies(OH says im obsessed with movies haha), spending time with friends,and baking. I love to bake goodies! I love meeting people from all aspects of life and from all places in the world, I find it very interesting to step out of normal life for a minute to see what everything else looks like. I would really like to travel to other parts of the world as that is something I have not had the ability to do yet. I also loveee to take pictures...of anything and everything, wherever I am you can guarantee that there is a camera coming along with me, some people hate it and some people love it lol. Hope to hear from you all! Talk to you soon!
Gina:hugs::fool::hangwashing:

:wave:

Welcome to BnB! You're Percilla's friend?

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"