Hi Everyone..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Mini Monster, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Mini Monster

Mini Monster Active Member

Hi everyone im new to this forum and new to pregnancy.
    Im not sure how many weeks i am, because i was on the cerazette pill and missed a few pills around the 25th Aug. and four weeks ago i did a Clearble digital and got a +3 and i dont go see my midwife untill the 29th Nov,which seems like a life time away.

I've just come into the ms stage about a week ago, constantly feeling nauseus and loss of appetite the thought of food makes my stomach churn. Really cant wait for it to go or ease up a little i've never felt this low.

Also about two weeks ago i was getting stomach cramps kind of like period type pains, but they have eased up a little now. Is this normal? I Sometimes get the odd twinge or "period type pain".

Sorry about rambling on, i just dont know anything about pregnancy so i dont know what i should or shouldn't be feeling. I've been looking through the threads for a few days now, so thought i would register.

So hi there everyone, any advice is very much welcome :wave:

2. TigerGalLE

TigerGalLE It's a BOY!

Welcome Mini!! Congrats on your pregnancy.

I think everything you are experiencing is normal. I have definitely had the period type cramps. Just starting to get the nausea. It comes and goes in waves.

I know Nov 29 seems so far away but time will fly as it always does.

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!!

3. Mini Monster

Thanks Tiger :)

Anybody have any advice for ms, had it for nearlly two weeks now. Just dont want to leave my bed, tried ginger biscuits, just cant stomach them now. I want to make my self sick to take the sicky feeling away, sounds silly i know.

4. Miss Mitch

Miss Mitch Angel mummy to Olivia <3

Welcome Mini! You're gonna love it here :) I wasn't actually sick bu boy do I fell it, I sipped on water and ate dry cracker...someone said a cracker in the morning before getting out of bed helped them? xx

5. samjc1531c

samjc1531c Guest

Hiya and congratulations and welcome!

Im 9 week pregnant and am having travel sickness symtoms and wish it were actual being sick sometimes, i find eating little and often actually does work and siping water.
    I had the cramp like pains and ended up overnight in hospital they said it was ligaments stretching and uterus.
    xxxx

6. Mini Monster

Thank you everyone : )

I really want my appetite back now, i find my self dreaming about food its madness. But once im up the thought/smell of food makes me feel sick to my stomach. I feel so lazy the OH does everything at the moment i just can't get my body motivated : ( I can't wait to get to the glowing stage lol.

7. NickyNack

NickyNack Mum of 3 girls, soon 4!!

Try ice cold water with a squeeze of lemon, dry or buttery toast, crackers or water biscuits, or ginger tea/snaps.