Hi everyone

viperpilot79

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am a first time dad and my girlfriend introduced me to this forum. We are expecting our first child together and are tossed up with names at this point. We are considering primarily Jack, Elliot or Steven. Anyways I am a first time dad living in Central California with my girlfriend. We enjoy seeing movies together and beating the summer heat at the pool! I am a sci-fi buff and also enjoy PC gaming and online games like Pogo. So yeah thats about all I am a service rep for a state utility and have 1 small dog named Dobby. Hope to hear from some of you soon!
-Viper

Hi Viper welcome to B'N'B
Congrats on becoming a first time dad
Who is your GF?

BTW i think you should go with Jack :)

heya welcome.
and congratulations
its alright for some to have a pool lol..
Jack all the way :)

helllllooooooo

welcome to the forum

i love the name jack lol

:hi: Hey Viper! Welcome to BnB.

Hi everyone, I am a first time dad and my girlfriend introduced me to this forum. We are expecting our first child together and are tossed up with names at this point. We are considering primarily Jack, Elliot or Steven. Anyways I am a first time dad living in Central California with my girlfriend. We enjoy seeing movies together and beating the summer heat at the pool! I am a sci-fi buff and also enjoy PC gaming and online games like Pogo. So yeah thats about all I am a service rep for a state utility and have 1 small dog named Dobby. Hope to hear from some of you soon!
-Viper

Ooh a BSG fan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back