Hi from 4th bump. x

Eoz

Mummy of 5! Eeek!
Reaction score
Hey Peeps. How are you all?

Well I had a shite start to April 2009.

For the first time in 3 years I get dressed up,straighten my hair,put on my heels and go to the pub with some friends.I had a brilliant evening.Well I certainly paid the price the next day!

April fools day of all bloody days,I was rushed to hospital in an Ambulance.On the tuesday I had some light bleeding and pain but I put it down to my cyst and tummy problems.(some of you may know what I've been going through)Well I took my painkillers and dolled myself up and went out.Well I had a fab night came home feeling on :cloud9: got in to bed with OH and then it went downhill :cry:

April 1st: I woke up in absoloute agony.I took some tablets thinking I'll have a shower and get to the doctors.God knows how but I got in started to do my hair and bent over to get the conditioner and fuck me a mega sharp pain riped through me.I all but passed out.I screamed to Ady help me!!He didn't know what to do so he rang our friend and said "Zoe is in agony.What do I do?" Bless her she came straight down,took one look at me and the blood and phoned 999!

The Ambulance came very quick.The pain was getting worse if at all possible!The paramedic gave me gas and air.I drained 2 canisters in an hour!More than when I gave birth!Getting to the Ambulance was a sodding nightmare.I had to suck as much gas as possible to get down stairs then more to get to front door then more to get down the path.They couldn't get a stretcher/chair as I have a gravel path :dohh:They got me in finally and then strapped me down and then put on sirens and off we went.Ady had to stay behind to sort the girls as Mandy had to get her daughter to school so that was very upsetting. :cry:

I got to A & E very high on gas and Air.The lovely wonderful nurse gave me morphine.Bliss!The pain was still there but so much better.I just dozed and sucked more gas and air as and when needed.Ady finally turned up as they were transfering me to the Gynae ward.I had a Scan done and they found that the cyst was bleeding and twisting around the Ovary.It was about 12cm.They took bloods and blood pressure etc and decided I was to ill for surgery.My blood pressure and pulse were sky high due to pain and infection.So they hooked me up to a morphine drip and got me comfy.I was taking Paracetamol,Codiene,Ibroprofen and Morphine.I could still feel a dull ache but was not in so much pain.Thank god.

Things wasn't settling down and my belly was getting bigger and bigger and I was loosing alot of blood.So on Friday when my obs were more stable they rushed me down to theatre.They got me to sign a form giving my consent to do whatever they need.Possibly a Hysterectomy.I was a wreck and so scared!

I came round after 3 hrs and was a wreck.I hate Operations!They took me back fixed me up on Morphine and let me sleep.Ady was there holding my hand.I was still oblivious to what they had done.

The next day the docs came round and said that I was a lucky bunny and they thankfully didn't have to remove the lot.They removed the cyst which to all of us was a shock as it was bigger than they thought.The scan didn't pick up the full size as it had embedded into my ovary and had attached itself to my uterus (explalning why my pregnancy was so bad at the end) They removed a small part of the ovary,fallopian tube,a cluster of cysts from the right ovary and repaired the damage.They also found a lot of Endometriosis.I had a few adhesions that needed sorting out and they had to clean up the blood and yuck.I've been told if I get more cysts and Endometriosis then they may consider a Hysterectomy as I should have never got this ill.I bloody told the Doctor and my Gynae ages ago I was ill!!!! :hissy: Well on a happy note I am home and I have lost half a stone :happydance:

I missed my kids terribly.I didn't want them visiting me as it would have been to much.The older 2 went to their Dads and will stay there till next week.Ady took time of work (skint street now)and has been amazing!Madison has been looking for me and crying.Abigail is to young to notice although Ady said she was a bit lost at times.Ady has done everything.He managed to keep the house going,shopping,looking after 2 young kids and be there for me and all whilst his dad is in hospital to.It is times like these you know who your true family and friends are.Not one of Ady's miserable assholes helped out.we wasn't close to all of em but the ones we are you would have thought they'd help or even phone but nothing at all.So fuck em all! 5 very true friends have been amazing and I can't thank them enough.They have helped Ady with the girls so he can vist me and go shopping.They all came to see me and bought me choccy and jogging bottoms!Even my new neighbours have bought me flowers and a ticket for the Grand National (I didn't win)Although I won a Choccy hamper at a raffle.:happydance: My brother is in Cornwall so he phoned Ady twice a day and If I had contact details we would have filled my sister in to!It was nice to feel loved though :blush:

So here I am home at last,feeling very weak,sore,dizzy but almost pain free!

I'd thought I'd fill you all in and also to stardust as I cant seem to catch her on line.I do text Bubba4 but I have had no phone for 2 months :cry:and god knows when I'll get one again!But I'd like to say I've missed you all and hope bumps,babys,toddlers.older ones and other half's have been behaving xxxx

P.S I also want to say a big thank you to Ady.I love you lots hunny.Hopefully now I can start being me again xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(he did ask me to come home asap as he couldn't handle "my life"! and wants to go back to work):rofl:

Oh God, poor you! That is a shit start to 2009!! Still, it's all sorted now and you can get yourself better and look forward to a 1/2 stone lighter life!!!
It must have been awful though - it would break my heart to leave Oliver for 5 nights.:hug:

:nope: glad you're on the mend hunny, such an ordeal :hugs:

Oh wow! You have been through it havent you, glad you are feeling better :hugs:

what a horrible time you had hun :hugs: lets hope things are on the up now!

awww hun u musta been so scared,i know i wuda been :hugs:

get well soon xx
bloody april1st !

awww hun u musta been so scared,i know i wuda been :hugs:

get well soon xx
bloody april1st !

I was in the Ambulance and the paramedic was filling out forms and she said omg this isn't an april fool is it? lol Ummmmmmmmmm do I look like I'm bloody laughing :rofl: Typicaly me though I have to say.Do it in style!

Oh God, poor you! That is a shit start to 2009!! Still, it's all sorted now and you can get yourself better and look forward to a 1/2 stone lighter life!!!
It must have been awful though - it would break my heart to leave Oliver for 5 nights.:hug:

It was awful hun.But I have only been home a few hours and I can't even feed her.Thats worse knowing she wants me but I cant do much for her x

Hope your on the mend and fighting fit very soon xx

Oooo poor you hun, what a crappy ordeal.
Thank god you have such a great oh to be there for you.
Fingers crossed the rest of the year will be a healthy happy one for you hunni xxxx :hugs:

This crap sure feels wonderful, eh? Yeah, sarcasm. I'm surprised they wouldn't find some way to get you downstairs without you walking. What would have happened if you'd broken a leg? "Sorry, you have to walk"? At least the doctors we able to remove the cyst. If you have to have a hysterectomy, try to get them to leave an ovary. You won't get endometreosis from this. When both ovaries are removed, you go into menopause. Hello, hot flashed and mood swings! If an ovary can be left, even if the rest is gone, you've still got some of the natural hormonal regulation going on.

This crap sure feels wonderful, eh? Yeah, sarcasm. I'm surprised they wouldn't find some way to get you downstairs without you walking. What would have happened if you'd broken a leg? "Sorry, you have to walk"? At least the doctors we able to remove the cyst. If you have to have a hysterectomy, try to get them to leave an ovary. You won't get endometreosis from this. When both ovaries are removed, you go into menopause. Hello, hot flashed and mood swings! If an ovary can be left, even if the rest is gone, you've still got some of the natural hormonal regulation going on.

Thanks hunny.The prob is me gaining me more cysts but hey time will tell x

:hug: WOW! Scary stuff to go through! I'm so glad you're okay now! Good on your Ady and your helpful friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"