Hi girls, food help! :)

17pregnant

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) So we all know there are big no no's to what we can and can't eat. Well, travelling to uni everyday, waking up super early, being tired, I don't have time to make myself lunch, so I end up buying things and I want to stop wasting money! I don't know if I can do this but I want to pre make salads, or pasta salads (no meat in them) and put them in the fridge to take to uni the next day. Is this alright? Or does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do? Thanks girls :D

Making salads or food to preheat the night before it completely fine:)

Im a big believer in sandwhiches... I have an adorable lunchbox and ill just stick a sandwhich and some snack-y things like fruit or crackers in it and bring it with me to school, or if im feeling crazy ill make a pasta thing. :)

So I can aslong as I heat it up Beth? And hehe if your feeling a little crazy huh ;) I love my sammy's too, and I would have enough time in the morning if I was just making a couple, but with the bottomless pit i've got going on in my tummy at the moment, I don't have time to make all the sammy's I would need throughout the day. Lol I sound like a major pig but this baby loves his or her's food I tell ya! I wake up at about 6 every morning, to catch my bus at 6.30 to be at my university at 8.30, and I am exhausted all the time, even though I get a good 9 hour sleep every night, I just can't handle making all my lunch in the morning :(

yeah, i mean i guess it helps in that respect that i have hyperemesis, so even if i am hungry i usually cant stomach a ton, so i dont have to make much!

yeah, i mean i guess it helps in that respect that i have hyperemesis, so even if i am hungry i usually cant stomach a ton, so i dont have to make much!

I have pills to stop my sickness, thank god, I couldn't imagine having hyperemesis!

yeah just pack your food in a baggie the night before and heat it up in the morning or when you get uni if they have a microwave:)

Make sandwiches or cold salads the might before and put them in the fridge overnight :) that's the beauty of sandwiches - they keep :)

salads also keep no problem in the fridge, for a day or two. rice salads are also great, so as cous cous and rice pasta asian style can also hold for ages. as long as they are egg and dairy free you are safe!
and what could also be great are smoothies - just blend some fruits, put them in a sealed container (glass containers are way better then plastic ones for conserving foods by the way), cool them in the fridge and enjoy the next day :)

salads also keep no problem in the fridge, for a day or two. rice salads are also great, so as cous cous and rice pasta asian style can also hold for ages. as long as they are egg and dairy free you are safe!
and what could also be great are smoothies - just blend some fruits, put them in a sealed container (glass containers are way better then plastic ones for conserving foods by the way), cool them in the fridge and enjoy the next day :)

Aaaahh love it! Smoothies are my fav aswell, I have to start doing that. Thank you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"