Hi Girls...I NEED TO ASK U GIRLS A QUESTION....HELPPPP

ELiaNaVaSs

Reaction score
Hi ladies my name is eliana and im new at bnb ...ok I need some help ..I've been dating my boyfriend for three years and we decided to have a baby..I had sex on september 22 and a week after I got my period ..I haven't got it snice then..my periods are normal..I have a few symptoms which are lots of headaches,tender breats (which really hurt)n lower back pain and lots of dizzines ..could I be pregnant...I will appreciate you help hugs to everybody :)

You should take a test, sometimes you can have bleeding and mistake it for a period and its not. Best way to know is to test! Good luck!

time for a test! first thing in the morning, if you can get one tonight!

I would take a test, our bodies are crazy like that. Your body might have decided to shed where the baby didn't implant in your uterus to better prepare it for the pregnancy. If you test and get a BFN I would meet with your doctor to try and get some answers.

ok I did take a test yet cause I wanted to wait for tomorrow...but today I got a little of blood very lite ..could it be a sign of the witch..ill take the test tomorrow and ill let you ladies know what it is..I hope its BFP..oh and I also have some cramping that comes and goes...I want looking around and saw this article about the way your cervix should feel in early pregnancy...well my cervix is very soft ..

ok I did take a test yet cause I wanted to wait for tomorrow...but today I got a little of blood very lite ..could it be a sign of the witch..ill take the test tomorrow and ill let you ladies know what it is..I hope its BFP..oh and I also have some cramping that comes and goes...I want looking around and saw this article about the way your cervix should feel in early pregnancy...well my cervix is very soft ..

Definitely let us know! Good luck! :hugs:

Yes, let us know and good luck!!!

thanks ladies ...I don't think I could sleep tonight thinking if its the witch coming...god I hate her..

Test! Test! Do you normally have regular periods?

I can't believe it ..it was the witch that was coming for halloween ..I had a few cramps this morning and I went to the bathroom and she was there ..I hateeeee her..this has been the wrost month.. ok so I took a test(dont know why if I knew I got my period) and it came out negative so I guess better luck next time...thanks to all u ladies helping me out baby dust to all of you.... hugs

I can't believe it ..it was the witch that was coming for halloween ..I had a few cramps this morning and I went to the bathroom and she was there ..I hateeeee her..this has been the wrost month.. ok so I took a test(dont know why if I knew I got my period) and it came out negative so I guess better luck next time...thanks to all u ladies helping me out baby dust to all of you.... hugs

I'm sorry. :( :hugs: It's the worst feeling, especially when everything's been pointing to a :bfp: and your hopes are so high. I hated last cycle too. But now I'm just excited for another month of trying! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!

yes it is the worst feeling :( thanks Amanthony ..I hope that this month will be the one for you.. I just wish you the best of luck..how long have you been TTC???

yes it is the worst feeling :( thanks Amanthony ..I hope that this month will be the one for you.. I just wish you the best of luck..how long have you been TTC???

I don't know. I came off the pill in April, and we decided not to play it "safe" and see what happened. So May, June, July & August we weren't really trying, but we weren't being safe. Looking back, I didn't know ANYTHING about conceiving, and I'm pretty sure our timing was completely off, plus we had lots of stress with the new business, just having moved across the country, etc. In September I started learning a little bit, and we guesstimated the right timing, were really hoping, but no luck. Last cycle we got way more serious...using Pre-Seed, OPKs, timing it right but...no baby. I thought for SURE last month, and it was really hard. Even harder than the one before. This month I'm temping and checking CM too, so we'll see! I guess 3 months of trying, 2 months of REALLY trying, but for a couple months before that we were hoping for the :bfp: and wondering. It's been a slow process of getting to where we are now--VERY actively trying. Now we're beyond ready. I just want the :bfp:! Sorry for the loooong explanation. What about you? How long have you been trying and what's your journey been like? I hope that this is the one for both of us!!! :hugs:

Im Back ...my computer has been acting up and it wouldnt let me write back .... Well first of all congrats on opening a new business thats great... Well my boyfriend is a marine and its been really hard for us to see each other.. :cry: when we do get to see each other we would do all the BD we can!! ive been ttc for about 4 months ... i just started learning about the ways to can come out pregnant. so im new at this ..but right now im not going to rush it ... im still in school right now ..and my boyfriend we be getting out the Marines soon so im a little happy about that.. so how has it been this month for you ttc?? :hug:

I don't know. I came off the pill in April, and we decided not to play it "safe" and see what happened. So May, June, July & August we weren't really trying, but we weren't being safe. Looking back, I didn't know ANYTHING about conceiving, and I'm pretty sure our timing was completely off, plus we had lots of stress with the new business, just having moved across the country, etc. In September I started learning a little bit, and we guesstimated the right timing, were really hoping, but no luck. Last cycle we got way more serious...using Pre-Seed, OPKs, timing it right but...no baby. I thought for SURE last month, and it was really hard. Even harder than the one before. This month I'm temping and checking CM too, so we'll see! I guess 3 months of trying, 2 months of REALLY trying, but for a couple months before that we were hoping for the :bfp: and wondering. It's been a slow process of getting to where we are now--VERY actively trying. Now we're beyond ready. I just want the :bfp:! Sorry for the loooong explanation. What about you? How long have you been trying and what's your journey been like? I hope that this is the one for both of us!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->