Hi girls!! I'm still here!!!

Rachiebaby24

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!

Im not back on every day as my laptop wont come until november :)

Cant believe how many babies have been born!! Congrats to everyone and especially to Ema and Mervs mum!!!

Im fine and baby is ok....she is head down and part engaged and my mw reckons she will be early (my mum was early too) and my boobs are leaking already. However she will be on the small side so i need to get to hospital when she decides to make an appearance in case she needs some help with oxygen but she should be fine, just on the small side. been having twinges but nothing major....lots of shooting pains down below so she is definately applying pressure!!

Im going to go through messages and the threads now and catch up!!

Have missed everyone on here!!!

Hiya hun! Glad to hear all is ok with you and bubs.
xx

Glad to hear everything is ok!

Hey sweetie glad to see you and LO are doing ok, hurry up laptop so you can get back online!! :hugs:

Good to see you and glad all is well x x

Its good to hear from you, glad your ok xx

Hey hunni,
Glad to see you online, was going to give you a text with some updates this week, but now no need to.
Hope your ok, and it's a good thing LO is head down and engaging, not much longer, but your not allowed to go before me, thats just not fair :hissy:

I am a newbie but got my fingers crossed for you...
today is my due date but i have a feeling i will be at least another week yet. i have the twinges too and have sore nipples but i dont think they are producing milk as of yet.
Hope all goes well for you.
xxx

Good to see you back hun, glad all is ok. I have been getting loads of pressure down there too. I keep thinking I will have him early.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Hey hun! Glad you and bubba are ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"