Hi girls! Moving over here from TTC and looking for weight loss buddies!

abennion

PAL with #1!
Reaction score
Hey all,

DH and I had been TTC for 16 months, tried IVF/ICSI and resulted in a BFP a couple of months ago, and then we decided that it may be better to wait to TTC until I'm back down to an ideal BMI (Currently sitting around a 32.3 I think...) Looking for some buddies that are also on a weight loss journey while NTNP.

Hi,

I'm currently on this weight loss journey as well. I wanted to get fit in time for TTC next year since I'll be thirty.

At this moment, I've already begun working out. It's frustrating to learn my whole first two weeks, I gained two pounds instead of losing when I ate less. Grrr...I think AF is messing it up though at least I hope.

My BMI is sitting at 40.4:blush:

We're always NTNP....Well, as much as one can attempt in my situation.

:hugs:

It's definitely not going to be easy, that's for sure! Last time I tried to lose weight I lost 20lbs, but gained it all right back within 3 months. This time DH is doing it too, so it should be easier. We're both currently on Weight Watchers and hoping to get down to our ideal weights by next summer.

Are you doing cardio, or weight lifting? Have you looked in to a personal trainer?

i LOVE this thread :)
I have been struggling with weight loss for a bit. Not sure what my BMI is since i dont believe them to be accurate but id like to lose 30-40lb :)
Im at a toss up between 21 day fix and Insanity for a workout program. My apartment building also has a small gym.

Welcome to the thread!

So excited to be down 8lbs officially today! I've still got 65 lbs to go to reach my ultimate weight loss goal, but this is such a great start!

Nice abennion. Its great your DH is with you thats a great support.

Wishx... i dont know what youre doing but the word insanity terrifies me. Lol

As for me, im doing cardio to ease my body into working out again. I plan to do weights. If i go hardcore fast ill just quit after 20lbs like always. I can tell its working. Walking up three flights to my apartment no longer has me gasping for air. I have a weigh in, in a couple days.

Lol Insanity is a workout program, a lot of my friends have had wonderful success with it. It's difficult but it tells/allows you to go at your own pace and to take breaks if you need to (aslong as you press play again).
I have bad knees from disslocating them when younger so i normally do great and then as soon as they start hurting i take a break for a few days and just stop working out...

My poor knees are the reason i began working out. I feel like theyll fail before i turn 40.

I like work at your pace workouts. Though i have a tae bo dvd to check out in a couple weeks. I lost weight on it before but its so hardcore that after ten minutes im exhausted.

It's been a couple of days, how are you ladies doing?

I went out of town, thought i lost five pounds, but hey it was a different scale. I checked at home and no improvement. Im wondering if my scale is broken. Before AF it said 258, on AF ( two days later) it said 262, now about nine days later it says 272.

This is frustrating since i havent had sweets, been eating salads and fruits, and doing three rounds of workouts a day. My body has started aching.

Im just hoping that its still early even though im on week 4. I should belosing one to two pounds a week.

I do whatever amazon prime has. The one im doing is targeted for weight loss. So far i lost seven pounds. Im waiting to lose ten before i change my ticker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->